What's new

Dutch Bros. Coffee

Recently, a number of Dutch Bros. Coffee stores opened up in our area. I have not tried them but I am amazed that there are long lines of cars waiting to get coffee. Today at 10:30 a.m. I counted 35 cars lined up at one location.

Have any of you tried their coffee and if so, what, if anything is so special about it?

Recently, a number of Dutch Bros. Coffee stores opened up in our area. I have not tried them but I am amazed that there are long lines of cars waiting to get coffee. Today at 10:30 a.m. I counted 35 cars lined up at one location.

Have any of you tried their coffee and if so, what, if anything is so special about it?
They serve perfectly decent drive-through coffee, but they also sell smoothies and such. My guess is that it's hot where you are, and folks are lining up for iced drinks!

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
They're fast, it's hot, and I don't have to mess with it when on the road. In; out; easy.

It's OK coffee. Makes me appreciate mine.

O.H.

I have near me on Southern and Mill, and they line up through the plaza parking lot all the time. I've never patronized them but I always wondered what the deal was.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
We have a local coffee house here. They specialize in coffee that takes all sorts of creams, sugars, flavors, etc. It's brewed well, but has no body. People in my town flock there for the sweet taste and the caffeine. Does Dutch Bros. Follow this same playbook?

Dutch Bros started here in Oregon, and is very popular, along with The Human Bean. Coffee is decent (better than Starbucks), their "kiosks" are usually staffed by over exuberant college kids, and a plus for me, they offer most coffee options sugar free. Free coffee on your birthday, which is nice. They also donate profits for ALS, and many other charities. They are preparing for their IPO, so we will see how that works out. As I understand it, all future locations will be company owned, no more franchises.

Top Bottom