What's new

Durham Enders Speed Razor

I picked up a pair of Enders speed razors a while back and have been meaning to try them out. One is the same black plastic handle and another has a green marble handle with a chrome line going up the middle of the handle. Blades are pretty pricey. On ebay I found 5 boxes of 5 blades, but the guy wants 29.00. Hopefully he takes less (offer). Not too expensive I suppose. Hope it shaves well. Maybe if they work well I will strop them to make them last longer.

I picked up a pair of Enders speed razors a while back and have been meaning to try them out. One is the same black plastic handle and another has a green marble handle with a chrome line going up the middle of the handle. Blades are pretty pricey. On ebay I found 5 boxes of 5 blades, but the guy wants 29.00. Hopefully he takes less (offer). Not too expensive I suppose. Hope it shaves well. Maybe if they work well I will strop them to make them last longer.
I'll take the green one if you don't want it.

Like I said in the other thread, all you need is one single blade and it will last you the rest of your life with no stropping.

What's the trick? File off about a millimetre of the sharp edge and use the original blade as a holder for an injector blade as @jmudrick stated.

D

dangerousrazor

If you buy the lot, you can split the lot and sell them to guys like me who need the blade for blade holder.

Okay i won a black handle speed razor today... Now i just need an original blade or 2 so i can try one and maybe make one of the shims.....

Top Bottom