What's new

Dunhill Icon...Wow

Based on reviews here and on Basenotes—plus that I knew I loved most of the individual fragrance notes—I purchased a bottle of Dunhill Icon blindly. I’m wearing it today for the first time. I am extremely impressed. This is going to get some serious wear time with me. I’m not going to undertake a detailed description of it—since I’m not good at that. I will say that there is much that is similar to Rive Gauche—one of my faves—BUT it is very different at the same time. (Some of the differences I notice—no anise note in Icon and much more citrus than RG has.)

Last edited:
Last year I found a reseller that was selling it for around $20. Bought a few and gave it out for Holiday presents. Everyone liked it. And the bottle is cool looking.

Last year I found a reseller that was selling it for around $20. Bought a few and gave it out for Holiday presents. Everyone liked it. And the bottle is cool looking.

That’s a good deal. I paid ~$40. I understand that it cost like $120 when it was released in 2015.

Icon has to be my favourite too, a really pleasant unique fragrance that lasts most of the day.
Closely followed by Dior Homme Intense, another unique fragrance that makes you feel good for most of the day.

Andy

Top Bottom