What's new

Dunhill 1934

Sounds like me. I never order this kind of stuff from amazon because 90% seems to be fake. So I ordered from perfume.com. Got it last nigh in the mail as well as Stirling Island Man (ordered from Stirling direct). It's the curled bottle, looks like a sail, not a cylinder. Stuff was bollocks. Scent was week and lasted all of ten minutes. Supposed to be EDT. The Stirling was not what I expected, but lasts a couple of hours. It's an after shave.

Dunhill's website does not carry the EDT so I have to order it from some where else. What's a legitimate site to buy the real deal from?

Thanks in advance

The only advice I can give is to call Dunhill in New York. This is what I did many years ago.

At the time it was supposedly discontinued but (long story, short) the man on the other end of the line told me they have it made in small batches for customers that still desired it. I don't know if I believe that but he sent me a bottle.

It was good at the time and I compared it to the original which I acquired from ebay some time before it became more popular.

What's out there now I can't say but even the original is somewhat short lived, it's essentially a rose scent after all.

Hope that helps.

Chris

I'm sorry to hear that you got a bad batch. I used to buy it at the Dunhill store in Chicago. When it supposedly went out of production, I picked up a couple of extra bottles. I'm nursing it.

Talked with perfume.com and they sent me a replacement. Had it for a bit and it is no my go to scent. Occasionally I hit up Sharp Dressed Man, but mostly the Dunhill. Getting lots of comments on it

Top Bottom