What's new

dumb(really dumb) question

:blushing: Ok, I PM'd Jim(goosemeplease) and he got me over my fear of posting this. I need to know something. Is the Merkur Hefty Classic the Merkur HD I keep seeing everyone talk about? It gets such rave reviews I thought I might like to order one and try it out.:blushing:

proxy.php

btw, I love mine. It's great!

av8or234 said:
:blushing: Ok, I PM'd Jim(goosemeplease) and he got me over my fear of posting this. I need to know something. Is the Merkur Hefty Classic the Merkur HD I keep seeing everyone talk about? It gets such rave reviews I thought I might like to order one and try it out.:blushing:

Oh, and don't be afraid to post ANY question here... everyone is great and very helpful... there is a wealth of knowledge to be found here... even on non-shave topics!:thumbup1:

No such thing as a dumb question in these parts. Too many newbies and people willing to ask something off the wall. That's why I love this place.

I just tend to get nervous posting questions. Anyway, I appreciate the help. Now just have to decide where/when to order one.

av8or234 said:
I just tend to get nervous posting questions. Anyway, I appreciate the help. Now just have to decide where to order one.

You can't go wrong with Classic or QED.

The QED website is no good, but the customer service you get is top notch!:thumbup1:

Thank you all very much. I don't know why I was so nervous about posting this but everyone is so helpful!

The HD was my first DE. Still my go to DE. Even with a Progress, Super Speed, Fat Boy adjustable, Slim adjustable...etc...it's a great razor!

Randy

av8or234 said:

Just shaved with it this AM (w/ a Derby blade, day 3). Fantastic shave all around. Of course, I love the Merkur Long Handle Classic as well. :smile:
I alternate the two, along with the Merkur Vision.

Top Bottom