What's new

Duke Cannon

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
The brushless cream in the green tube is good. It doesn't lather, it's not supposed to. Nice and slick, kind of like Cremo, but rinses a little easier.

Ive used some of their stuff. Their bar soap is pretty good, their cooling aftershave balm is pretty good. Their beard oil is not good. I tried their beard oil but it has silica in it and made my beard feel like it was coated with plastic.

I like the buffalo trace bourbon soap. It lasts a good 2 months. Right now Walgreens has it and Lump of Coal on sale in stores at $3.99, not sure about online.

Ive used some of their stuff. Their bar soap is pretty good, their cooling aftershave balm is pretty good. Their beard oil is not good. I tried their beard oil but it has silica in it and made my beard feel like it was coated with plastic.

Dude, this is a shaving website. Terminate that beard with extreme prejudice. I authorize weapons-free.

What I want to know is when is the neck beard going to be popular?

It has an appeal in various post-apocalyptic scenarios.

Here? In the pre-apocalyptic world? Neck beards are analogous to an episode of "Seinfeld" where Geoge Costanza just starts wearing sweat pants everyday, and Seinfeld says to him he's just telling the world he gives up.
034.jpg

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
It has an appeal in various post-apocalyptic scenarios.

Here? In the pre-apocalyptic world? Neck beards are analogous to an episode of "Seinfeld" where Geoge Costanza just starts wearing sweat pants everyday, and Seinfeld says to him he's just telling the world he gives up.
LOL. And now, worse yet, we have the pajama pants out in public. With sweats you could at least pretend you did something useful like worked out.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Great marketing. Average soap. The bar is way to big for my liking so I cut it in half. As best I could anyway. Basically just ended up taking chunks off the bar until it was used up. I’ve tried 2 bars and moved on to better soaps of normal size.

Great marketing. Average soap. The bar is way to big for my liking so I cut it in half. As best I could anyway. Basically just ended up taking chunks off the bar until it was used up. I’ve tried 2 bars and moved on to better soaps of normal size.

After repeated usings...I must say I'm not terribly fond of the charcoal scent. I am a bigger fan of the Aqua Lavanda Puig soap Sinatra preferred.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
After repeated usings...I must say I'm not terribly fond of the charcoal scent. I am a bigger fan of the Aqua Lavanda Puig soap Sinatra preferred.
I don’t recall a charcoal scent. I must have had a different scented soap from Duke. They have several.

Caswel-Massey for me.

Opinions?

Love the Duke Cannon Ice Cold AS balm. Alcohol free, nice menthol touch and great fragrance of bergamot and sandalwood. Picked it up on a whim when I went to buy my go-to balm, Nivea sensitive skin, and it turned out to be awesome.
1 5 20 sm.jpg

M

Member 113878

Anyone tried their charcoal deodorant, please?
Thanks!

Top Bottom