What's new

Dscosmetic’s 2 band silver tip

Just wondering if anyone tried this? Should I get this or Yaqi’s Silvertip? Thanks

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoy this brush, between this and a Yaqi synthetic
I can't compare them, I only have Yaqi synthetic brushes.
For the price you can't go wrong.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I really enjoy this brush, between this and a Yaqi synthetic
I can't compare them, I only have Yaqi synthetic brushes.
For the price you can't go wrong.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Oh qc is ok for dc cosmetics ? Maybe I consider this

Just wondering if anyone tried this? Should I get this or Yaqi’s Silvertip? Thanks

proxy.php

If you want to hold off a couple of weeks, I have one on the way, along with some other ds cosmetic brushes. I'll be able to compare it to Yaqi badger brushes for you as I use a bunch of those already.

If you want to hold off a couple of weeks, I have one on the way, along with some other ds cosmetic brushes. I'll be able to compare it to Yaqi badger brushes for you as I use a bunch of those already.

Haha it’s Black Friday .
Hmm there’s a 24mm version at $21

Last edited:
If you go with DC please let us know. On 11.11 sale on Ali I was hesitating between this or a Yaqi silvertip. I went with Yaqi and I did not regret it but I really would like to know how does this perform

Sent from my RNE-L01 using Tapatalk

If you go with DC please let us know. On 11.11 sale on Ali I was hesitating between this or a Yaqi silvertip. I went with Yaqi and I did not regret it but I really would like to know how does this perform

Sent from my RNE-L01 using Tapatalk

During 11.11 did Yaqi has any sale for silver tips?

I’d be awaiting your review too hehe.
It will take 2 weeks for mine to arrive

Btw didn’t know 2 band is better for soap and face leather . Yeah I face lather a lot

I’d be awaiting your review too hehe.
It will take 2 weeks for mine to arrive

Btw didn’t know 2 band is better for soap and face leather . Yeah I face lather a lot

It'll take about 6-10 shaves for the two band to soften and open up. After that, two bands are awesome and my favorite badger type due to the scrubby feel without any scratchy feeling at all.

When will yours be arriving ?

Top Bottom