What's new

DS Cosmetic (316L stainless steel) Z0 vs 2013 Mühle R41

V1 is ok.V2 is superb.
V1 blade cheater , top cap is poor clone R41, is not finish.
V1 is more agresive.
V1 is rouger for me.

Is this the 2011 R41 vs 2013 R41 all over again?
Will the Z0 v1 become a highly sought after treasure?
If v1 is more aggressive I’ll stick with that I think…

Is this the 2011 R41 vs 2013 R41 all over again?
Will the Z0 v1 become a highly sought after treasure?
If v1 is more aggressive I’ll stick with that I think…
Z0 v1, in my opinion is more aggressive because of the blade that is not well fixed between the two plates of the Z0 head. It is a processing error, the two plates do not blend perfectly, a light slot remains between them, and the blade is not perfectly fixed along its entire length resulting in a high blade noise when used. If you like more aggressive devices, Z0 v1 is a good choice and with a little skill and perseverance, you can manually sand the lower plate on the edges of the joint with the upper plate, so that the light slit between them disappears. After this operation, you will notice that the blade is no longer noisy at all and the shaving is much improved.

Iridian

Cool and slimy
Z0 v1, in my opinion is more aggressive because (...)
I think it is rather because the cap is shorter than for the 2013 R41. Much more blade is peeking out without support from above. The alignment thing might be true as well. Was thinking about the V2, have allergy the V1 but then I got the R41 GS already.

Iridian

Cool and slimy
Which of their handles is less slippery for the Z0?
DSC has unfortunately rather slippery ones, even those with knurling.

The Scepter and the one that looks like a RazoRock Superknurl are nice. The Pioneer and the Destroyer are heavy and quite slippery. The Ladder is slippery, but has a great shape with indents, so it works, too. And it is perhaps their most shiny and stunning handle.

Which of their handles is less slippery for the Z0?
I bought from here. I like it more than DS Cosmetic handles.
P1140364.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom