What's new

Dry Heat: 925,520

Humidity: 0.

If you've scoffed at the concept of dry heat, you might be rethinking it after this summer. This has been the most uncomfortable NY summer that I can remember. I've never experienced humidity like this in the US. Go outside at your own peril.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
It's global warming. You know, the same thing that caused one of the nastiest winters of recent times.

I just got back to Arizona after a week's vacation in upstate New York. I tell ya, I will always take our screaming hot and dry over sorta hot and soggy. It's so nice to be able to pull on my boots without working up a sweat!

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I really dont miss NYC summers, and prefer the dry summers of El Paso. A friend of mine said in Toronto it was 124 degrees yesterday after humidity and all that was factored in .

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
You can dress for the cold, but I lost the last barrier for the heat awhile back. It has been nasty, I guess i would take dry heat over wet heat, but none of the above is better than either.

I just throw this puppy in the freezer every night and away I go. :001_tt2: Ok thats a little obsurd, but I think I would totally do it if A/C wasn't invented yet.
proxy.php

Top Bottom