What's new

Drink of the Night, Mon Aug 29-Sun Sep 4

I'm in a RUT, but a good one!
Bombay Saphire Martini using Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth and FOUR (4!) almond-stuffed manzanilla olives!
Waisabi-coated peas for a snack... :blush:

this is becoming my love-to-hate thread. i am all out of liquor, as well as beer.

the cocktails you guys have sitting at your fingertips make my mouth water.

DOWN PAVLOV, DOWN!

proxy.php

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale whilst making dinner. Huge snifter of Macallan 25 year old single malt scotch watching the sun set, accompanied by a pipe of fine English tobacco...

By the way, Ron, after reading your posts last week, I am on a mission to go pick up the stuff for some Manhattans. It has been years since I had one....

Scotto said:
By the way, Ron, after reading your posts last week, I am on a mission to go pick up the stuff for some Manhattans. It has been years since I had one....
One warning!!!! They are addictive! Especially if SWMBO makes some broiled mushroom caps stuffed with crabmeat.

A bottle of semi-dry Riesling with sushi for dinner (my wife's first day back at school).

a large snifter of Cardinal Mendoza (sp?) spanish brandy (thanks Scotto!).

While sitting with a QED French clay mask LOL.

I'm gonna scare the kids if they wake up!!! :eek:

Rob Roys on the House with Johnny Walker Red, Martini & Rossi Sweet Vermouth, Agnostura Bitters and Two Long-stem Maraschino Cherries!
Hats off to SWMBO.. Home-made black bean dip, with cilantro, shredded cheese, diced onions and habanero chips..:a13:

Went to one of our favorite restaurants, Skates on the Bay, which is pretty much, right on the bay, with a fantastic view of the Golden Gate, so I had to have a Kettle 1 Bloody Mary, garnished with a shrimp, followed by a Booker's Manhattan, up, followed by a 2001 Stags' Leap Syrah.

-Nick

rtaylor61 said:
Nick,

Could you fax a few of those over to me? :biggrin:

Randy
Hey Randy,

I wish I could... I also wish they would hurry up and perfect smellovision so you could at least get a whiff. :wink:

-Nick

Its one of those days............................I started early with a tequila sunrise and a CAO Italia and after the lawn is cut it will be a margarita with a Oliva Grand Maduro. :001_tt2:

I stopped at a tiny local liquor store to pick up the fixings for a Manhattan (thanks to Ron), but they had NO BITTERS. I bagged it and headed home, figuring I'll hit up my usual liquor haunt later in the week.

Headed home and had a Ketel One Martini with a twist while cooking dinner. Afterward, a snifter of Cardenal Mendoza brandy

gage0921 said:
Its one of those days............................I started early with a tequila sunrise and a CAO Italia and after the lawn is cut it will be a margarita with a Oliva Grand Maduro. :001_tt2:

Ever try the CAO Pirhanna? They are FANTASTICO!

Vodka Martini with Stoly, Noilly Prat, and those Escoffier Onions from the Ritz de Paris...
Scuse per favore! Gibson by Jove.

Top Bottom