What's new

Drink of the Night, Mon Aug 29-Sun Sep 4

I just put a splash......need to find a better way to add it though than straight from the bottle. Sour cream with spuds?.....................wasnt aware of any other way.

Seeing that is laybor day weekend this is my dotd and dotn............lol :a54: Im cooking shrimp brouchetes and while this is taking place its vodka martinis with 4 almond stuffed olives and wassabi peas(this is a good combo ron) Then tonite it will be another with a Romeo&Juileta special reserve maduro....best cigar hands down that ive ever had. Cant wait to try some of these recomendations from Joel and Scotto....I think a cigar will go extremley well with these :a39:

gage0921 said:
Seeing that is laybor day weekend this is my dotd and dotn............lol :a54: Im cooking shrimp brouchetes and while this is taking place its vodka martinis with 4 almond stuffed olives and wassabi peas(this is a good combo ron) Then tonite it will be another with a Romeo&Juileta special reserve maduro....best cigar hands down that ive ever had. Cant wait to try some of these recomendations from Joel and Scotto....I think a cigar will go extremley well with these :a39:

Mmmmmmm. Sounds good. Too bad I have to work tomorrow.... Think I'll leave early and buy some liquor....

Scotto said:
Mmmmmmm. Sounds good. Too bad I have to work tomorrow.... Think I'll leave early and buy some liquor....

YOU SHOULD .......it would be a crime not to. Then let us know what you end up with.

Since my SOTD was a basic, with an Omega Boar brush and Burma Shave soap, I'll keep things on the "low" end tonight.

Canadian Host Whiskey, rocks.

Randy

Had some Black Swan Cabernet Sauvignon garnished with an 8 oz filet, baked with beurre avec fromage bleu, baby limas and SWMBO's fine schmecker salad. Now for a cup of Brazilian Estate coffee and a ginger cookie.. Really good wine! Garnishes were not too bad either.. :a20:

Got a pair of Trask loafers in Buffalo, a Pusser "Friday Shirt", and a bunch of other goodies.... :thumbup1:

Funny how this went from dotn with the addition of food and smoke as well.......cant have good spirits with out good food and smoke with it.

S

spawn-o-ron

gage0921 said:
I just put a splash......need to find a better way to add it though than straight from the bottle. Sour cream with spuds?.....................wasnt aware of any other way.

*ahem* I thought this link might be somewhat appropriate and possibly helpful.

<3

Top Bottom