What's new

Drink of the night Mon., 22 - Sun., 28

I figured this has become such a big deal that we should do this like the sotd's...................Any objections? Kinda a pain in the *** to always have to go to the last page.

gage0921 said:
I figured this has become such a big deal that we should do this like the sotd's...................Any objections? Kinda a pain in the *** to always have to go to the last page.
Personally I do not find it too difficult to click on the <first unread message> link, but I agree. Whoever starts the SOTD should also start the DOTN thread too. :001_rolle

Knowing the lot of fellas we have here - in a week or two we'll probably be too big a drunkards to post a DODD - It will probably look more like "DOOODODD - I ma siooi wwassted"
:a8: :a21: :a46: :a17: :a54:

joel said:
Knowing the lot of fellas we have here - in a week or two we'll probably be too big a drunkards to post a DODD - It will probably look more like "DOOODODD - I ma siooi wwassted"
:a8: :a21: :a46: :a17: :a54:

lol..............I asked the question while drinking and answering this one while drinking......your probably right. Word of mouth will get around and people will say "hey if you like to wet shave or drink alot you need to go visit B&B" Great bunch of drunks...ummm....I mean guys.

Well no complaints so here goes mine.............I Have been and will continue for a while to enjoy a nice glass of stoly with a splash of cran. along with a nice Oliva Grand Maduro (perfecto)

Double Shot Old Grandad 86 Proof
Half Shot Martini and Rossi Sweet Vermouth
Agnostura Bitters (double dash)
Two Long Stem Maraschino Cherries
and Hapi Snack Mixed Crackers-The Original Party Mix(on the side) for crunch and munch! :a17:

SWMBO has a Cinzano on the rocks with twist of lemon... :ihih:

I really need to learn how to make different cocktails..............Once again, Stoly's with cranberry and not quite sure wich smoke I will enjoy yet....probably cuban but we will see.

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale whilst making dinner tonight. Wicked-hot habanero salsa from my garden as a snack beforehand.

Scotto said:
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale whilst making dinner tonight. Wicked-hot habanero salsa from my garden as a snack beforehand.

God I love hearing guys drinking SNB. They make some incredible mustards, and other products as well.... if you ever get the chance - the brewery here in Chico has an incredibly tasty resturant.

Scotto said:
SNPA is my default beer I keep on hand, and their other products are excellent also. Go Chico!

On tap at the resturant (and at several bars in Chico) they have over 20 selections of Sierra Nevada.... they make a brown ale that puts newcastle to shame - and my personal favorite "best bitter" is incredible.

Tonight: Nothing for me, thanks! My girls are here :thumbup: , and a trip to the doctor :nono: today resulted in the tweaking of meds, so I can be the DD for the next little while :a26: . Going my way???

Randy

Tonight, nothing for me either.

I am at work!

shhh, don't tell my boss!!

What are you keeping a secret...the fact that you are at work, or the fact that you are at work but not drinking? :001_tt2:

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
What are you keeping a secret...the fact that you are at work, or the fact that you are at work but not drinking? :001_tt2:

Randy
The fact that I am at work and doing nothing but surfing the internet, specifically the Badger & Blade website.

I have two beers waiting for me at home in the fridge when I get there at 6:30am though, does that count?

Well we (SWMBO & I) bought these great (read LARGE) martini stems at Neiman's last time we were in Dallas, so it was TEST TIME!
All measures approximate:
8 fresh ice cubes in the shaker
3 Shots Bombay Saphire Gin
1/2 splash of Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth
(Shakea shakea shake!)
3 Large almond-stuffed manzanilla olives
Didn't even fill one beautiful glass.. I'll have to try harder tomorrow... :em2100:

Top Bottom