What's new

Drink of the night Mon., 22 - Sun., 28

reginald-van-gleason said:
vodka martini with a habanero stuffed olive...followed by a couple of glasses of good ole "two buck chuck".

RVG

You know that titto's has a habanero vodka??

Nothing for me......im sick so there for it would not be enjoyable.

When I got home this morning, I decided to make a makeshift margarita instead of having my beer. We were out of limes and lime juice so I just made it with:

2 parts tequila
1 part triple sec
1 part orange juice
1 teaspoon splenda

On the rocks, no salt.

Tonight is dollar taco thursday night at Margaritaville (no association to Buffett, Jimmy or Warren). So, the pre cocktail-cocktails will be jager bombs for the ladies (and feminine men), and vodka tonics for the men. That will be followed by margaritas, bloody marys (my mexican friends prefer bloody marias, made with tequila instead of vodka), and probably some Jamesons 12 year on the rocks after all of that is said and done. :a54:

-Nick

Just got done meeting with my ex-wife....so its vodka on the rocks neat for me...ahh hell, forget the rocks just a couple of vodka shots straight. Were up to 4 now, and its only 4:30pm....im in trouble....damn ex-wifes. :behead:

Well, today is one of my favorite times of the year. It's the time that the liquor stores start selling the Octoberfest beers! Sam Adams Octoberfest followed by a few Harpoon Octoberfests!

Great stuff!

gage0921 said:
Just got done meeting with my ex-wife....so its vodka on the rocks neat for me...ahh hell, forget the rocks just a couple of vodka shots straight. Were up to 4 now, and its only 4:30pm....im in trouble....damn ex-wifes. :behead:

Dang dude, was it that bad? I hate to hear about bad meetings with ex's, why can't we all just get along.

Have a few shots for me while you are at it, I am at work and can't drink till 6:00 am.

Hope you have a good evening though!!

AACJ said:
Dang dude, was it that bad? I hate to hear about bad meetings with ex's, why can't we all just get along.

Have a few shots for me while you are at it, I am at work and can't drink till 6:00 am.

Hope you have a good evening though!!

When your ex is a miserable c$@t like mine you need a spritzer every time you get off the phone with her.....dont worry before the night is over ill have had enough for every one on the board...lol Dont worry the evening gets better and better.

reginald-van-gleason said:
Wow, I've heard great things about Tito's (sp?) but haven't tried any. That habanero stuff sounds like fire water!! :scared:

RVG

I saw it the other day and pondered it........I love all things hot but it was that or my beloved vodka and couldnt let her down.....lol

Just another excellent Old Grandad and Martini & Rossi and Agnostura Bitters and two long-stemmed maraschino cherry on 4 cubes Manhattan evening... :sleep:

Tonight it was some Jamesons' Manhattans (if you haven't had an Irish Whiskey Manhattan, you're missing out), followed by a very smooth, slightly buttery Turnbull Cab (somewhere between 00-02), followed by a Kenwood cab that was nice and smokey, and was good as a follow up to the Turnbull, followed by some pleasantly peaty Dewar's.

-Nick

Wow -- an honest to goodness Zombie Thread!!

Last night was Jack Daniels on the rocks for me. A simple, yet effective, classic.

Don't we have a "Speakeasy" for this type of thread now?

Top Bottom