What's new

Drink Driving

We all know is wrong!!!

What about Pissed Shaving?

Smoking a great Cuban cigar, making the best English breakfast tea, or coffee. Making it a ritual, taking time to do or make something you like.?

I've always loved DE shaving but my wife had to stop me about a year ago?
If I had a drunk evening, I would attempt bedtime shave. Imagine a 3 grain "close" shave? She has photos, couldn't have looked worse if 2 guys had given me a good kicking.

Just don't do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I don't drink alcohol and shave, that is a one way trip, to turning your face into Frankenstein's monster, by the time the shave is over. The only thing I drink sometimes when I shave, is coffee. Nothing like a fresh brewed cup of joe, to complete ones shaving experience, while also, shaving with Captain Joe.

proxy.php
proxy.php

But in the winter time, I often will drink a nice hot cup of coco with peppermint and marsh mellows on top, another way to spoil myself for during the shave...

proxy.php

Just leave out the alcohol, and you will be OK. ;)

If you’re an evening shaver, have Happy Razor Fun Time and then imbibe your medicine. A close enough shave and strong enough inebriation will leave your face BBS — blitzed baby smooth
Where did you hide the webcam bird!!! I didn't authorize the publication of my weeknight evening routine. And you said you weren't in the UK where they watch you pee on the cams, I don't know if I believe you now!

;) :wacko:

Welcome to my Aaron Only Fans page!

Platinum subscribers can download the movie where he has soap on his hands, accidentally launches a kamisori into the drywall, and tries blaming it on the dog
Oh, you missed the part where the bird (deleted spoiler!) :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom