What's new

Drew Estates Nica Rustica

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Smoked on of these after work while talking on the phone. Good smoke. Good tastes. Mad a mistake though. This is a full flavor cigar that I smoked on somewhat of an empty stomach. I won't do that again. I was working on putting new vinyl slats on a patio chair yesterday so all of the bending over and compressing my stomach didn't help matters. Maybe I should just stick with the mild to medium cigars.

Smoked on of these after work while talking on the phone. Good smoke. Good tastes. Mad a mistake though. This is a full flavor cigar that I smoked on somewhat of an empty stomach. I won't do that again. I was working on putting new vinyl slats on a patio chair yesterday so all of the bending over and compressing my stomach didn't help matters. Maybe I should just stick with the mild to medium cigars.
Great smoke for the money! If you liked the flavor just remember to have something to eat first. Or have a natural sugar Coca Cola and chocolate bar nearby ;)

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Went to a cigar event for Tatuaje and one of my friends went for a big cigar on his second stick and turned green before my eyes. It wasn’t a pretty sight :lol:

Top Bottom