What's new

Dressed to Kilt

I noticed in the "man bag" thread that a few lads wore a kilt, as I do.

I currently own 10 kilts. AD is affects every interest group. :tongue:

proxy.php

Here I am wearing the U.S. Air Force tartan

I was wondering who else is kilted?

Check out USA Kilts.

Rocky & Kelly made 6 of my kilts. They are outstanding kilt makers.

BTW, they made the kilts for an episode of Reno 911 and they did the kilts for Madonna's reinvention tour.

I was at the Dublin Irish Festival (that's Dublin Ohio) last night to see Gaelic Storm. Many of the men there were wearing their kilts, which definitely put me in mind of getting one of me own!

From an old Scottish friend: "What's worn under the kilt? There's nothing worn under the kilt. It's all in perfect working order!"

Wayne

I am the proud owner of a kilt from www.sportkilt.com. These folks are great and I have a matching noggin wrap to go with my Blackwatch Kilt. Every year at the Celtic festival here I volunteer to work the beer tent, don my kilt (commando of course) and have a great time.

Long live the Kilt!!!!

-Scott

I wore a kilt in the MacRae tartan when I played in the pipe band, but had to give it back when I quit. I really want one of my own tartan, MacNeil, but I think I'm going to have to wait until my brother or I get married. I also really want a Utilikilt, but I'm not sure I could pull it off.

I have a couple from different bands I've played with. The one I wear for gigs is a government tartan, while the other is a Davidson. Neither kilt is the nicest but I have a nice seal sporran I received as a graduation gift a long time ago.

One of these days I'll get something nice with box pleats and whole deal, but I just got out of school and am still paying off loans.

Aye Lad! I've got my Utilikit Workmans and a Gunn Tartan from Edinborough. Wear them any chance I get. Got to love that "FREEDOM!!!..." :biggrin:

I've got a black AmeriKilt as well as a great kilt which I pleat by hand out of 20 yards of tartan light wool.

Top Bottom