What's new

Dreadnought shaving cream all hype

Over the course of 3.5 months, I've been usin this cream alone. The whole marketing behind that it slows down beard growth or whatever, is all hype. The packaging claims "over time" it reduces the appearance of stubble by delaying hair growth thanks to the magical ingredient in the formula (forgot the name, starts with a D).

Don't get me wrong, this is easily the top 2 slickest creams I've ever used. This stuff has tremendous amount of cushion and slickness! One of the best features about this cream is that it doesn't dry out like other creams do. Yes, it's on par with Truefitt & Hill creams, except it costs less and is smaller.

Scent is like a citrusy-leather and lavender. It's a synthetic scent, but not overpowering, and sort of lingers for a bit. I never bowl lather since I like to experience the product directly. I know some gents are "afraid" they won't get to shave regularly because of this stuff's ingredients, but that's untrue. Similar reviews have been posted stating the samething, that the cream doesn't change appearance or slow-down hair growth.

BlueBeards 2.jpg
BlueBeards 3.jpg
BlueBeards 1.jpg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So if it has a chemical in the ingredients that is supposed to change your body's chemistry
why would you want use it ?

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I would of doubted such an absurd claim from the get go. Slowing down beard growth? Yeah, right...

So if it has a chemical in the ingredients that is supposed to change your body's chemistry
why would you want use it ?

Every single shaving product we use changes our face/neck chemistry. Unless you're one of those people who shaves with plain ol' tap water (**shudders**). All the products we use have chemicals that are designed to help provide a better shaving experience.

Top Bottom