What's new

DrBob Checking-In

I have been frequenting the barber shop quite a lot but thought I'd actually check in now. I don't actually have any of the fancy equipment yet. Right now my form of wet shaving is using a fusion and shave secret (7 drops, which is more than double what the bottle recommends) in the shower. You don't get any wetter than in the shower right? The real secret I believe is the shower though. If I don't shave in the shower, I tend to tear my face up no matter what I use.

Welcome, DrBob, to B&B! Well, pardon my intrusive question, but do you plan on tossing the Fusion? :biggrin:

maybe :wink2:

I knew posting that I used a "dreaded" fusion on Badger and Blade would illicit at least some sort of :ohmy: reaction.

In all seriousness, I am always up for trying new things. If they work, I will ditch the old (or in this case the... new? :confused:)

Well, at least it didn't take you 1400 posts to get here like it did some people who shall remain nameless...

Oh yeah, welcome!

I didn't hear you the first time. Could you please repeat that a little louder? :biggrin:

What?
proxy.php

You don't get any wetter than in the shower right? The real secret I believe is the shower though. If I don't shave in the shower, I tend to tear my face up no matter what I use.
Welcome! That's what I thought until I learned how to prep and craft a proper lather.

Top Bottom