What's new

Drakkar Noir and Yardley English Blazer.... same thing?

I love Yardley English Blazer and have not been able to get my hands on a bottle in a long time, like 15 years or more. Then someone told me that Yardley English Blazer is basically the same as Drakkar Noir. So I used some today and it sure is reminiscent of this Yardley fav of mine from the past. But I cannot know for sure as I don't have the Yardley product to compare.

Anyone have both and can comment?

I love Yardley English Blazer and have not been able to get my hands on a bottle in a long time, like 15 years or more. Then someone told me that Yardley English Blazer is basically the same as Drakkar Noir. So I used some today and it sure is reminiscent of this Yardley fav of mine from the past. But I cannot know for sure as I don't have the Yardley product to compare.

Yardley EB comes up often on da 'bay; at least two currently.

Not sure about this particular one, but on a side note, Yardley Citrus and Wood smells very similar to Terre d'Hermes. So close in fact, that if you wore one of them and then the other one on the next day, almost certainly no one could tell the difference. A cologne enthusiast who was very familiar with them could, but probably no one else. A really nice cologne for a great price. =)

I have a virtually full bottle of English Blazer aftershave, and yes it's close to DN. For what it's worth, I think EB is a little sweeter, the DN a little muskier, dustier.

Top Bottom