What's new

ETHOS Grooming Essentials

Smooth as silk. Ethos & Timeless. End result is near perfection.

26215AC8-1A57-4BEE-A758-AA09093707C3.jpeg

A little brisk and windy this morning but, Mélange d’agrumes is such a wonderful citrus based soap & splash that one can use virtually anytime of year. It provided excellent protection and post was absolutely exceptional. The Timeless Slim .50 had no issues whatsoever cutting through the whiskers comfortably and efficiently. Just an awesome shave.

Great shaves to all…

15E1F05D-47D0-4A5C-94C6-F96BEE99EE33.jpeg

Big fan of Frank and what he does with ETHOS. I love the simple scents, the SIMPLE packaging, and the quality/care put into the product but above all I love the splash. Im sure we can agree that those are on a whole other level of greatness! All I can say is bravo Frank! I've been through a few other tubs of greenfresh, DB v3 (x2), Melange and Blood orange of which all performed well above average and were consistent for me and on par with the current rotation(s). However, I am very excited burn through the rest of these as I am omw to become a minimalist of sorts. Yup, you heard it here first! I will be keeping a hefty stock of the Lavender soap and splash when all runs out to give me something other than my main chosen squeeze. I would love to see this club take off and here more peoples thoughts, don't be bashful people!! I also wanted to thank @GlazedBoker for his consistantly awesome pics and contributes through reviews. Always on point imo good on you sir. 20221009_100602.jpg

Big fan of Frank and what he does with ETHOS. I love the simple scents, the SIMPLE packaging, and the quality/care put into the product but above all I love the splash. Im sure we can agree that those are on a whole other level of greatness! All I can say is bravo Frank! I've been through a few other tubs of greenfresh, DB v3 (x2), Melange and Blood orange of which all performed well above average and were consistent for me and on par with the current rotation(s). However, I am very excited burn through the rest of these as I am omw to become a minimalist of sorts. Yup, you heard it here first! I will be keeping a hefty stock of the Lavender soap and splash when all runs out to give me something other than my main chosen squeeze. I would love to see this club take off and here more peoples thoughts, don't be bashful people!! I also wanted to thank @GlazedBoker for his consistantly awesome pics and contributes through reviews. Always on point imo good on you sir. View attachment 1536368

Agree 1000% on Frank’s Ethos products and especially with his splashes. They truly are skin food nourishing ingredients. And thank you for the ataboys as I’m truly humbled. But, sincerely all the accolades go to the maker himself who was a beloved member here and extremely well respected among those that knew him and interacted with the man. A true gentleman and a descent human being.

Thank you again my friend. Great shaves to you. :straight:

Ethos/Dragonsbeard V2 soap & splash. Truly one of the best creations put forth by Ethos Grooming. A product that is spectacular in every facet of execution. Easy to lather, excellent protection, superb glide and post that is off the charts. One truly has to experience it to truly understand what this product brings to the shave table. Honestly, I haven’t sampled an Ethos product that hasn’t met expectations because it simply has exceeded all of my expectations and needs in my daily shave requirements. It is a game changer in shave soft goods with incredible value. At nearly $45 at the time I purchased it, it certainly is not a budget priced product but, I’ve had this soap for nearly 2 years with about 50-60 uses out of it and I’m just barely at a 1/4 of the container used. I can see 200 shaves out of this quite easily as a little really goes a long way.

Superb product with superb value for one of the best products available today. Oh, the Taiga wasn’t to shabby either….

DB6CE3F1-9ECD-460F-A812-090D1B08F64C.jpeg

Received some reinforcements today from the Ethos Division. Bergamotto with the accompanying skin food splash, Rosa Tallow based shave cream & the Greenfresh shave soap stick.

EEDC2536-D4F4-443E-B6E3-57A4F1288686.jpeg

My only complaint is that the Rosa skin food splash was out of stock and I could not get my hands on one. Used the Rosa soap today and it was simply divine. You want Rose and Rose only? This is it, Gents…

9E8947ED-680A-468E-92D9-EF453B9C6284.jpeg

Bergamotto for today. An enticing fresh citrus scent that has a burst of Bergamot with a slight woody vibe to it that is clean and very refreshing. The soap is a bit more subdued versus the splash but, still fills the shave den nicely. Just another killer summer scent that can be used anytime throughout the year with ease. The soap provided plenty of glide for the Blackland Era L5 OC and with a post shave feel that is wonderfully good.

823458B7-05FC-4D08-A038-A6CFAE4904E7.jpeg

Bergamotto for today. An enticing fresh citrus scent that has a burst of Bergamot with a slight woody vibe to it that is clean and very refreshing. The soap is a bit more subdued versus the splash but, still fills the shave den nicely. Just another killer summer scent that can be used anytime throughout the year with ease.

Thanks for review. I have Bergamotto on the way.

Wow! Now I'm going to have to add that to my next order :)
I am starting to ramp up its usage again with summer coming online. I know the splash isn't meant to function as an edp but I think it almost can, with of course low projection and scent duration. I have thought about getting an edp version made. One of my favorite combinations is the Sandalo and Bergamotto splash combination, to add a bit more complexity.

I am starting to ramp up its usage again with summer coming online. I know the splash isn't meant to function as an edp but I think it almost can, with of course low projection and scent duration. I have thought about getting an edp version made. One of my favorite combinations is the Sandalo and Bergamotto splash combination, to add a bit more complexity.

I get what you're saying with the skin food splashes. With a couple of them like Colonia, Fresco & Dragonsbeard V2 the scent actually has some legs on my skin. I can still catch whiffs of the scents from my hands 4-5 hours after having splashed some on. Testament to the natural oils & ingredients that Frank uses in his scent creations. One gets their money's worth for sure. Well, for me at least.

Happy shaves....:straight:

Top Bottom