What's new

ETHOS Grooming Essentials

Another great scent and performer. Melange d’agrumes is a wonderful concoction of citrus notes that is not explosive or in your face. Rather, it has a moderate & juicy like aroma with slight woods & tartness that is magically smooth during the whole shave from lather building to rinsing off on one’s final shave pass. Almost like taking a bowl of freshly cut fruits that have a bit of lemon/lime & grapefruit juices thrown in and just taking a big heaping deep breath to take it all in. Aaaahh! Gorgeous is an understatement. Performance? Hehehe...... superb. I expected nothing less....

713B76A2-BC6D-4742-9EA7-08D94A5487D8.jpeg

I tried the original Dragonsbeard soap in a passaround and loved it. I really just wish the soaps were available in something other than 7.5ounces; I know, the cost per ounce is fine and for the performance its great, I just don't need or want that much soap no matter how good it is. I'd happily pay a little more by volume to get 1-2oz without the nice packaging... alas

I tried the original Dragonsbeard soap in a passaround and loved it. I really just wish the soaps were available in something other than 7.5ounces; I know, the cost per ounce is fine and for the performance its great, I just don't need or want that much soap no matter how good it is. I'd happily pay a little more by volume to get 1-2oz without the nice packaging... alas

Don't quote me on this but, I think Ethos Grooming is working on a smaller jar of shave soap products, 4oz I believe to be released sometime ahead in the coming months. Nothing for sure but, it's in the works....

Finally got to run the Dragonsbeard V2 shave set. Hands down, one of the best men’s grooming set ups in the game, period. The scent is uber masculine with class and sophistication that yet holds an underlying softness and richness, especially on the drydown. I get almost a slightly dark oriental & fougere type vibe with a soft cacao/coffe mix that is almost gourmand but, not quite there with a tinge of sweetness. Gorgeous scent for the cool and colder days ahead. The soap & skin splash performance wise are exceptional. Post shave is up there with the best and probably is at the top of the heap in my collection along with the rest of my Ethos soaps & splashes. Phenomenally good is all that I can say. Worth every penny......

576C494B-F6A2-410A-91DF-D22945D85A12.jpeg

Don't quote me on this but, I think Ethos Grooming is working on a smaller jar of shave soap products, 4oz I believe to be released sometime ahead in the coming months. Nothing for sure but, it's in the works....
I do hope that's the case, it seemed like he was going to do that when he got lots of feedback asking for the same at the time of the original Dragonsbeard release. So we'll see... maybe the smaller tubs will come out at the same time of the ever-pending website being live ;-)

Frank is still working on his website (I think). He did mention that, if you don't want to buy through him using email currently, he has partnered with a few websites: Top of the Chain (I've used them and they are fantastic), Handlebar Supply, and The Razor Company.

Ethos is amazing. Love the scents. Love the performance. I’m a fan of the Ice Drops to spice any of them up. I know some mix soaps with peppermint, like lavender and peppermint. Personally Iced Lavender was better for me. I even Iced Pineapple Noire (Succes). Love them all. Love the first shave. My favorite soaps are Peppermint, Pineapple Noire, and Lavender in that order. Agrumes is nice and a good change of pace. Green fresh is refreshing but not my speed.

Top Bottom