What's new

DR Harris Arlington Cologne

Anybody used it? Did you like it?

I really love the smell of this shaving soap, but I've never used the matching AS or Cologne. It's also fairly expensive for the size ($60 for 100ml at WCS). If you used it, how does the performance compare to colognes from other houses in that price range?

Hi,

I recently bought the cologne in their London shop and it's nice, fresh and matches well to the soap.

I don't consider it particularly strong or long lasting, certainly compared to something like Aqua Di Parma or the like. It's fine for splashing on for going to the office in the morning.

Don't have any of their other scents.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Sir James, DR Harris' Arlington is a classic in the shaving world!
The cologne is bright, citrusy, fruity, sweet yet unique!
I personally enjoy it and am sure you will also!

DR Harris Arlington Schulze Thursday Rudy Vey August 20 2015.jpg

Arlington soap is one of the great scents. The cologne for me is fruity pebbles and a little fern and captures the main notes of the soap. I found it relatively strong though per prior post does not have a ton of staying power.

This is a European Eau de Cologne, not an American termed Cologne aka a men's fragrance. It won't last as long as an EDT.

I just got a bottle for Christmas.
Smells great. Doesn’t last a long time, but layers really well with a nice clean vetyver to give it more depth.
Great summer scent.

Agreed with others - I like it for the summer. It's quite close to the shaving soap, though stronger with more pronounced citrus.

Top Bottom