What's new

DR Harris Arlington arrived today!

Arlington is cool because it reminds me of summer days in the country. Its usually the soap i'll use when I feel a bit down of it its rainy outside. Gets me in a better mood everytime.

Arlington is awesome. It is so good it inspired me to go out & buy the Lavender. Like I need any more soaps :wink:

For any new members who happen to be reading this thread and looking for a new soap, take note of what is being said about D R Harris. You will eventually end up with it at some point, and good reason for that. The lather of D R Harris is easy to lather, provides great cushion, and your skin feels just great after. Your skin will feel moisturised, smooth & refreshed. This & the lavender is a good soap choice if you dont care for heavy or strong scented soaps. Go ahead & try it :001_smile

Arlington is awesome. It is so good it inspired me to go out & buy the Lavender. Like I need any more soaps :wink:

For any new members who happen to be reading this thread and looking for a new soap, take note of what is being said about D R Harris. You will eventually end up with it at some point, and good reason for that. The lather of D R Harris is easy to lather, provides great cushion, and your skin feels just great after. Your skin will feel moisturised, smooth & refreshed. This & the lavender is a good soap choice if you dont care for heavy or strong scented soaps. Go ahead & try it :001_smile

Yes, D.R. Harris is great soap. (Preferably without Ron Jeremy's involvement. :lol:)

I've been using DR Harris for 10+ years. Arlington was my first Harris purchase and I've used almost the full Arlington range (soap, shave soap, AS, AS-Milk, Talc, Deodorant, shampoo, etc.) and I started using Lavender about 5 years ago.

I'll see if I can snap a quality picture. I dont' use a DR Harris shaving bowl for this so it may not be that "sexy" of a pic with an upside down soap puck in a Pier-1 tea cup. :rolleyes:

~Paul

I just had my first DR Harris Arlington shave this morning. I agree with everything you guys ahave said about it -- it's wonderful stuff!

:001_wub:

I put mine in an empty wood bowl which originally came with C& E Nomad. It's a near-perfect fit. (And I let it sit open for a long time until the Nomad scent wore off.)

Yup,

DR Harris Arlington...amazing high quality soap!

But, its one of many in the collection...so many soaps and only one shave a day!

Nice photos, sir. It was a lot better than what I had to offer...some day I'll have to put the shave den together and take a few pics.

~Paul

Top Bottom