What's new

Dr Bronner's Lotion

I am interest in getting the Peppermint Body soap. I was wondering if anyone tried the body lotion especially peppermint or the organge lavender? I am interested in your comments as I would like to add one to my order to get free shipping!

Thanks

WetshaverinMaryland said:
I am interest in getting the Peppermint Body soap. I was wondering if anyone tried the body lotion especially peppermint or the organge lavender? I am interested in your comments as I would like to add one to my order to get free shipping!

Thanks

Both are great scents. However, I personally like the patchouli lime :drool: offering the most, but ymmv. They are quality products, and I would recommend you pick one up.

WetshaverinMaryland said:

Thanks

I got a sample of the peppermint lotion with some liquid soap a while back... I didn't really care it... it seemed very 'watery' and did seem to moisturize... but as always YMMV.:wink:

ada8356 said:
I got a sample of the peppermint lotion with some liquid soap a while back... I didn't really care it... it seemed very 'watery' and did seem to moisturize... but as always YMMV.:wink:

Yep, it isn't thick like other lotions....but its quite different than most lotions (ingredients). I would say this is more of a milky-type lotion. It Does take longer than most to "sink" into your skin, but once it does its quite nice and leaves the skin smooth.

Here's ingredients (for your convenience:)

Orange Lavender
Water, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Ethanol (denatured w/Organic Lavender Oil), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Lavender & Orange Oils, Organic Rice Bran Extract, Natural Tocopherols

Peppermint
Water, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Ethanol (denatured w/Organic Peppermint Oil), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil, Organic Rice Bran Extract, Natural Tocopherols

Patchouli Lime
Water, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Ethanol (denatured w/Organic Lavender Oil), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Patchouli & Lime Oils, Organic Rice Bran Extract, Natural Tocopherols

Lavender Coconut (lightly scented)
Water, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Ethanol (denatured w/Organic Lavender Oil), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Rice Bran Extract, Natural Tocopherols

Top Bottom