What's new

Downsizing Collection Vintage Gillette Sentor, #58 Set, Eversharp/Schick Sets, Timeless Alu. Karve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am downsizing my collection.

No trades
CONUS only
Paypal--Price is shipped and accounting for fees.

Eversharp Hydromagic w/case $45.00

Super nice case and razor.

Lady Eversharp Turquoise w/case $ 50.00 More Hydromagic!
Bought for wife who snubbed it. She is happy with her lady Gillette.

Schick Dial w/case $50.00
Razor is gorgeous. The case has a little cloudiness/crazing or small scratches on the top. Still clear. No yellowing. I would rate the razor VG+ Case is intact but suffering from overall haze.

Rocket HD w/case $70.00
I just never got along with it, gorgeous as it may be.
The case flaws are visible in pics, the main one being some weirdness on one end.

1946 Milord $70.00
Absolutely beautiful. All original plating intact in an amazingly nice case. I never shaved with it due to a fear of ruining the gold wash plating, hence selling. I have a user grade to play with. If you want a pristine specimen: this is it! The nicest I have ever seen.

Gillette # 58 Set $100.00
Beautiful. Jewelry Razor? This is it.
There is some bleed through from the iron in the case to mostly the bottom of the case.
Still, it is gorgeous! Case was treated by Italian experts to prevent more measles.

Gillette Senator $100.00
This is the nicest Senator I have ever seen. Original plating. Only a slight loss in the blade tray as shown. All teeth are straight and intact.
Anyway, I haven't used it due to it's condition. No case. I seriously doubt you will ever find a nicer one with the original plating intact and all teeth straight and accounted for. Came home from Australia.

Timeless Aluminum as new $50.00
Didn't work out. Purchased new when the second batch came out.

Karve 3.25 handle B and C CB Plates 60.00 due to tiny nick in top cap. Like the size of a pin tip.Not sure how that happened, but it truly upset me! Purchased new.
I guess the trend is I don't really care for new razors.

The vintage razors are all of collector quality and are the best examples of each I was able to find over a long period of collecting. These were either purchased from fellow collectors or enthusiasts.

Pics will follow as I can only post 10 per post. I will separate them by groups, if that is acceptable.

Everything is gone.
I could not figure out how to close this thread, even with the diagram at the top of the BST forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom