What's new

Down here in Atlanta & going for my shave!

Hey all,

Well, here I am in Atlanta, GA on my conference and in just about 45 minutes, Khari is coming to pick me up and we are off to Jonpaul's for a luxurious straight razor shave. :biggrin:

Just thought I'd rub it in a little. Seriously, what a fine gentleman Khari is offering to pick me up and take me out Jonpaul's and then maybe do a little 'shave item' purchasing! ROCK ON!

Anyhow, must jump in the shower, catch up with you all later. :biggrin:

rtaylor61 said:
If Khari shows up wearing a black suit, black sunglasses and driving a black car...RUN!!!!!!!!

Randy

Well, he's not here yet, we did say 4pm. I'm in the hotal lobby now.

Yeah, if he has that 'chainsaw massacre look' I'll be sure to leg it!:lol: :biggrin:

(No offense Kahri, we're just messing!):tongue:

woodbane said:
Well, he's not here yet, we did say 4pm. I'm in the hotal lobby now.

Yeah, if he has that 'chainsaw massacre look' I'll be sure to leg it!:lol: :biggrin:

(No offense Kahri, we're just messing!):tongue:
I think the plan is that you end up singing soprano in an all girls choir...:ihih:

Hello gents,

Just a real quick update to let you all know I'm still alive! (AND intact Ron!!):biggrin:

Had a great time with Khari getting a shave & then hitting some stores that stock shaving goods.

I'm scribbling this out on my Pocket PC & a wireless connection so will give a more comprehensive update when I get a chance. Probably tomorrow as my flight doesn't get back in until later tonight.

Khari, you're a top man!

Good times, Andy! I've got the itch for that Plisson brush we saw at AOS. I think I may have to place an order real soon...

Top Bottom