Double blessed

Discussion in 'Shaving Brushes' started by Lightcs1776, Dec 6, 2018.

I am overwhelmed by the generosity of a member here. He can comment if he is OK with his name here, otherwise I won't say. However, I just received two incredible bushes in the mail tonight. I waited until after choir practice (a special and awesome event ar my church) before opening the package. Not only did he send one amazing brush, but two. The first is badger. I have never had a decent badger brush. This one is amazing. The second is a boar brush. I have one Semogue boar that I really appreciate. This one puts the Semogue to shame. When I opened the package, my wife and I both said "wow" as that was the only appropriate response. These are simply amazing. My wife said that I shouldn't use them, but that would be a tragedy. However, I will have to be careful when they are used. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

1. And here is a comparison to two of the three brushes I own (the last is a vintage boar). [​IMG]

2. ackvil

ackvil Moderator

The true B&B spirit.

3. Very nice!

4. Congratulations! Lovely brushes, enjoy!

5. CONGRATULATIONS!! Enjoy the brushes!! :a14::a14:

6. Lovely! Nice brushes, too!

7. 1Od8.gif
    Folks on B&B really are made of a different cloth. Congratulations to the both of you for having an exchange of ideas and friendship. Those really are beautiful brushes, may they serve you well. What kind of wood is that?

8. Graydog

Graydog Contributor

The Blessing is Having You @Lightcs1776 here on this forum
    Always ready to give a encouraging word and just a Great Guy !
    So Enjoy !

9. Congratulations both to you and to the courteous gentleman who sent you the package.

10. Very class acts, the both of you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

11. The guy that made the brushes is a true artist. I always enjoy his pictures when he posts here.

Enjoy your brushes!

12. You deserve to be blessed, as you are a blessing to many. Congrats to both of you!

13. Beautiful looking brushes!

14. I have always been amazed by the people on this forum. I agree with KeenDogg, Class acts!

15. Thank you, sir. These will be treasured. You have an amazing talent.

16. ajkel64

ajkel64 Ambassador

Beautiful brushes, beautiful gesture.

17. rockviper

rockviper Moderator Emeritus

Steve do be good people
    ..... even if he is more than a little nuts to continually be giving all this great stuff away. :letterk1: