What's new

Double blessed

I am overwhelmed by the generosity of a member here. He can comment if he is OK with his name here, otherwise I won't say. However, I just received two incredible bushes in the mail tonight. I waited until after choir practice (a special and awesome event ar my church) before opening the package. Not only did he send one amazing brush, but two. The first is badger. I have never had a decent badger brush. This one is amazing. The second is a boar brush. I have one Semogue boar that I really appreciate. This one puts the Semogue to shame. When I opened the package, my wife and I both said "wow" as that was the only appropriate response. These are simply amazing. My wife said that I shouldn't use them, but that would be a tragedy. However, I will have to be careful when they are used.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

And here is a comparison to two of the three brushes I own (the last is a vintage boar).
proxy.php

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

1Od8.gif

Folks on B&B really are made of a different cloth. Congratulations to the both of you for having an exchange of ideas and friendship. Those really are beautiful brushes, may they serve you well. What kind of wood is that?

The guy that made the brushes is a true artist. I always enjoy his pictures when he posts here.

Enjoy your brushes!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
You deserve to be blessed, as you are a blessing to many. Congrats to both of you!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Steve do be good people
..... even if he is more than a little nuts to continually be giving all this great stuff away. :letterk1:

Top Bottom