What's new

Dorco prime,amazing blades for amazing price

I bought 100 of these for 6$us,and am really impressed with how they perform.Use it in my baili 131,and get bbs shave in 2 passes,no irritation,and can get 4,5 shaves easily.Would recome d these ones to anyone,am buying another pack,tried them with merkur 33c but its mild razor,baili is more agressive and with these performs like a champ.

Second the recommendation. They simply do a good job at a great price. Sharper than other Dorcos if that is a concern for you, but I even got decent shaves from the 'regular' 301s so the Primes are in a sweet spot for me.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
So as not to look too much the fool, I just ordered 100 Dorco Primes.

Let's see now: Derbys are Premiers, Dorcos are Primes. Derbys are Premiers, Dorcos are Primes. Derbys are Premiers, Dorcos are Primes. Derbys are Premiers, Dorcos are Primes. Derbys are Premiers, Dorcos are Primes. Derbys are Premiers, Dorcos are Primes. Derbys are Premiers, Dorcos are Primes. Derbys are Premiers, Dorcos are Primes . . . :a52:

Where are Dorco blades manufactured?
Dorco is a Korean company, but some blades are made in Vietnam. I have read that the Primes are made in both countries. I don't know whether the Primes from one country are better than the other. I bought a lot (60 or something like that) of the Primes (STP300) a while back, but they didn't work out for me and I gave almost all of them away. I don't remember which country they were from. The outside of the tuck doesn't say, just that they are designed by Dorco, Korea.

It's a mystery why they didn't work out for me, since almost everyone seems to like them. I probably should have kept them and tried to work with them a little more.

Purchased a 100 pack from Amazon, they were incredibly cheap. Tried them for the first time today. Actually a very good blade! Got one of the better shaves out of them. I don't regret the 100 pack at all.

Envoyé de mon SM-N950W en utilisant Tapatalk

Dorco is a Korean company, but some blades are made in Vietnam. I have read that the Primes are made in both countries. I don't know whether the Primes from one country are better than the other. I bought a lot (60 or something like that) of the Primes (STP300) a while back, but they didn't work out for me and I gave almost all of them away. I don't remember which country they were from. The outside of the tuck doesn't say, just that they are designed by Dorco, Korea.

It's a mystery why they didn't work out for me, since almost everyone seems to like them. I probably should have kept them and tried to work with them a little more.
When these blades were first introduced, the Vietnamese manufactured blades were bettter than the South Korean blades, and there used to be a "country of manufacture bug" on the tuck. Now that it's been a couple of years, I think performance has evened out.

I bought 100 blades a while back after reading several post their experience (and the price was amazing). I've discovered that my face really likes the Dorco Primes.

Dorco is a Korean company, but some blades are made in Vietnam. I have read that the Primes are made in both countries.
I've heard the same thing. In fact, I read somewhere that Vietnamese-made Dorco Titans are re-packaged Dorco Primes meant for the North American market.

If true, then it might be worthwhile to buy Titans since they're usually a couple of dollars cheaper per 100.

Top Bottom