What's new

Dorco prime,amazing blades for amazing price

These are some of best blades on market for me(in agressive razor),regardless of price...this is 10x better than derby....or some other overpriced blades.

Like I said in my previous post, I'm going to try this in my 6C at plate 5, which I find to be a very predictable razor/plate combo. I'm pretty sure I've tried all my blades that I've had more than one in it, so a great way for me to tell if I'm going to like a blade or not. Hopefully they'll be better than Big Ben or Derby Premium. I know they'll be better than Merkur for me. That was my worst blade so far. I'll try it in my GC .68 next.

It's ok, the North Korean's wouldn't sell it to you anyway... They have enough trouble growing food and missiles...

Dorco is a South Korean company.

Dorco is a South Korean company, true. However, the Dorco Prime Platinum STP301 blades are made in a state of the art facility built in Vietnam. I have a tough beard and sensitive skin. I like my blades very sharp, yet very smooth. The Dorco Prime Platinum blades are among my favorites. Because they are sharp, I would be hesitant to use them in my R41, but they work quite well in my other razors.

Dorco is a South Korean company, but Dorco Prime Platinum STP301 blades I purchased were made in Vietnam. I understand that the Vietnam plant is a state-of-the-art facility. The quality of the blades I received were top notch.

I have a very tough beard and sensitive skin. I like my blades very sharp and very smooth. The Dorco Prime Platinum blades excell on both counts. Their low price when purchased in bulk makes them a superb value.

If you purchase them, be sure to get the Prime STP301 blades. There are similarly named Dorco ST300 and ST301 blades that are not the same blade.

+1! This is also my understanding. Primes are very fine indeed (at least for me)! :clap: :clap:

Used one in my 6C today on plate 5, very smooth 3 pass DFS shave, some areas BBS. I'll finish this one off in my 6C to see how it lasts, then try another in my GC .68 which I believe is a bit more blade forward, so see how that works. Might go Mamba .70, though I haven't found a great angle with that one yet. I have had one good shave with it so far.

These blades are much better than derby,theres no comparison at all lol...derby sucks ,i get decent shave with it but its dull and not as close as other blades.

These blades are much better than derby,theres no comparison at all lol...derby sucks ,i get decent shave with it but its dull and not as close as other blades.
Yeah, have to agree, and that's comparing them to the Premiums, which I won't get again, why bother when these are cheaper by quite a bit. I'd say they, for me, YMMV, are as good as my favorite Lord blades, ASCO's, and better than Crowns. Having said that, they don't beat Nacets, which lately are my favorites.

Nacet is pretty good,sharp....i can shave with all blades ,but derby extras are the worst blades i ever tried,waste of money,doesnt matter the cost.

Yeah, have to agree, and that's comparing them to the Premiums, which I won't get again, why bother when these are cheaper by quite a bit. I'd say they, for me, YMMV, are as good as my favorite Lord blades, ASCO's, and better than Crowns. Having said that, they don't beat Nacets, which lately are my favorites.

I agree. Nacets are some of the sharpest blades, but I think the Docro Prime Platinum might be a little smoother. Thus, some may prefer one, some may prefer the other. I like both.

Top Bottom