What's new

Dorco PL602 + Voskhod blade = perfect combination for people with sensitive skin.

After many days of experiences, I found the perfect combination for people with sensitive skin.

The Dorco PL602 associated with the Voskhod blade gives a shave without irritation, without cuts and without burns. I have sensitive skin myself, and I got this result with my shaving of the head and of the beard.

I will make this razor, my definitive razor, it was my second razor I had put away when I was a beginner.

This razor also has the particularity of behaving as a cartridge razor with a blade.

It required 5 minutes to shave my head with this razor.

Are there any fans of this razor here ?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
After many days of experiences, I found the perfect combination for people with sensitive skin.

The Dorco PL602 associated with the Voskhod blade gives a shave without irritation, without cuts and without burns. I have sensitive skin myself, and I got this result with my shaving of the head and of the beard.

I will make this razor, my definitive razor, it was my second razor I had put away when I was a beginner.

This razor also has the particularity of behaving as a cartridge razor with a blade.

It required 5 minutes to shave my head with this razor.

Are there any fans of this razor here ?
I will have to look into this combination! Thanks for the heads up.

@FarmerTan , The Dorco PL602 and the blue Astra blade also function very well for sensitive skin. It is sharper and cleaner in this razor, I like the two blades, but I prefer the Astra blue in this razor.

Top Bottom