What's new

Dorco blades? Thoughts, comments, etc.

Non-HD from what I can tell.
I meant HQ sorry lol but it has to say it on the box or wrapper if it doesn't it probably is the crappy ones I tried at first I tossed those super fast so I dont blame you.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

The ST-301 blade worked pretty well for my in my Parker Variant. I'm doing a round of blade testing, and it will get used in a different razor for the second round of testing, so I'll see how that goes.
Awesome love to compare noted when ur done I'm almost done with mine on the variant. I have a question on setting 5 is knob loose?

Just to throw my hat of opinion in the ring. I’ve tried all the Dorco blades and though they weren’t bad, they did not wow nor did I get the “hey, that was pretty good” factor out of me. I gave up on Dorco blades a long time ago. Well, until these came out...

Dorco Titan. Very good performance and for the $$$, bought a 100. Last for a full week of at least 5 close, comfortable shaves. In my experience they are definitely above any other Dorco I’ve tried by quite a bit.
EBCEB9D7-8E32-4B4A-B212-2D62875D2D5E.jpeg

Last edited:
Just to throw my hat of opinion in the ring. I’ve tried all the Dorco blades and though they weren’t bad, they did not wow nor did I get the “hey, that was pretty good” factor out of me. I gave up on Dorco blades a long time ago. Well, until these came out...

Dorco Titan. Very good performance and for the $$$, bought a 100. Last for a full week of at least 5 close, comfortable shaves. In my experience they are definitely above any other Dorco I’ve tried by quite a bit.

By any chance, have you compared them to the Dorco Prime Platinum blades?

I love the performance of the Primes (both sharp and smooth) but wonder if the Titans would be worth a try as well.

After months of testing st 300 hq and the prime hq I would say it all depends on the razor your using the parker variant for example on settings 4 especially 5 is very irritating with both the prime being rough as well as a yaqi open comb razor but so far in the gillette aristocrat the st300 feels awesome close and smooth and I'm assuming that when testing the prime it will be similar but way more efficient. I'll definitely give the dorco titan a go

By any chance, have you compared them to the Dorco Prime Platinum blades?

I love the performance of the Primes (both sharp and smooth) but wonder if the Titans would be worth a try as well.
I have tried both the titans for me are a step above the primes YMMV.

Top Bottom