Mosin Nagant 7.63 x 54

Attachments

• received_942207169877570.jpeg
    received_942207169877570.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Mosin Nagant 7.63 x 54

:cuppa: You can't just put out clickbait like that and not deliver!

MN 91/30? Or 91/28. Tula? Finn? Round or hex receiver? Rework marks? Stamps?

I have a "Dragoon" I haven't even fired, as there's a beater M44 and a tricked out M38 around here somewhere ...

AA

:cuppa: You can't just put out clickbait like that and not deliver!

MN 91/30? Or 91/28. Tula? Finn? Round or hex receiver? Rework marks? Stamps?

I have a "Dragoon" I haven't even fired, as there's a beater M44 and a tricked out M38 around here somewhere ...

AA

M91/30 I don't believe is a Finnish rifle due to the red star stamped above the manufacture year of 1940.

This was a garage sale find for me many years ago back when we could legally do face to face transfers in Oregon.

Attachments

• IMG_20210831_094513384_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210831_094513384_HDR.jpg
    729.2 KB · Views: 12

Ad Astra

The Instigator
:001_302: One of the MN folks can read those markings like a book. Arsenal reworks etc. I'm rusty at it right now.

My fave is the Finnish variant, M39. Queen of the Mosins!

I need to start reloading x54r. Had so much / was so cheap, I never bothered.

Now ... :eek2:

AA

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
My LGS had 2 on the wall today. One was a Hex receiver for $299 and the other was a sporterized round receiver for $389. I didn’t even ask to take them off the wall. I remember not to long ago when there were racks and barrels of Mosins for $100 a rifle. Want a 1000rnds of 7.62x54R, throw in another hundred.

so you're the hoarder responsible for all the shortages of TP. figures you're some kinda gun nut prepper too. </sarcasm>

Facebook is now asking if there are prepper/hoarder, extremist types you may know that need to be reported.

Last edited:
so you're the hoarder responsible for all the shortages of TP. figures you're some kinda gun nut prepper too. </sarcasm>

Facebook is now asking if there are prepper/hoarder, extremist types you may know that need to be reported.
Got to get it when you can....it is much nicer than the corn cob method or using leaves....use the wrong leaf and it can be painful for weeks.

Got to get it when you can....it is much nicer than the corn cob method or using leaves....use the wrong leaf and it can be painful for weeks.

leaves? luuuuuuuuuuuuuucky. I just have pine straw. a little too much backbone and prickly for my taste.

yes the old suck stick!!!!!!

There was a time when you could buy a mosin at my local fleet farm supply store for $99 with the back ground check, they had barrels of them, and I always walked past them never to pull the trigger thinking that they would always be there.

If that's my one downfall as a gun guy, it's always "assuming" that a model I want is going to be available.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
yes the old suck stick!!!!!!

There was a time when you could buy a mosin at my local fleet farm supply store for $99 with the back ground check, they had barrels of them, and I always walked past them never to pull the trigger thinking that they would always be there.

If that's my one downfall as a gun guy, it's always "assuming" that a model I want is going to be available.

Story of my life. :(

Top Bottom