What's new

Don't see these often. Williams safety razor.

looks very antiquated
proxy.php
proxy.php

Very clever design. Look, there are only TWO parts: the head part and the handle one. Yes, the handle parts actually the same and everything is stamped. Must be very cost-effective to manufacture and assemble.

I spotted that on the 'bay yesterday as well, but it didn't overly interest me. Nice to see someone here snagged it tho.

It looks like the teeth of the comb sit under the blade, pushing it upwards into the head to give it stability/support when the handles are closed, holding the blade in place. Could make it a pretty aggressive OC razor.

It arrived today. One of the tabs on the bottom had to be bent back into place before it would latch properly when closed, but it's all good now.
proxy.php

As you can see I have not cleaned it yet.
proxy.php

Here you can see that the blade is held in place not only by the tension of being closed, but also the blade tabs fit exactly into these spaces in the cap.
proxy.php

Looks like a fairly aggressive little guy too. I can't wait to try it out, but I already shaved today.
proxy.php

Wow, thanks for the detailed pictures. I would love to hear how you find the shave............ Also how GD finds the shave and for he ever finds the time:lol:

Top Bottom