What's new

Done with Pellas

Have had enough of bad shaves w Ted Pella injectors. I have about 30 blades in 2 injectors that I’ll send to anyone who wants them. It’s all Chicks for me.

I’ve only ever used the Schick blades and have never considered anything else because they work great. However, I just won a PIF so I’ll let someone else have a go at these.

I think the Pellas are just rebranded Personna blades. I prefer Chinese Schicks over them, but the Schick Proline are my favorite injector blades.

I would be interested. I've only ever used the Schick blades I can buy at the grocery store. My first injector experience wasn't very good and I sold it off. Years later I bought another and get great shaves from it.

I think the Pellas are just rebranded Personna blades. I prefer Chinese Schicks over them, but the Schick Proline are my favorite injector blades.

I don't know if they're even rebranded. Ted Pella is an Accutec reseller and all the blades they carry were supplied by them, under whatever name Accutec happens to use for any given blade (Gem, Personna, Pal, whatever)

I would be interested. I've only ever used the Schick blades I can buy at the grocery store. My first injector experience wasn't very good and I sold it off. Years later I bought another and get great shaves from it.
Give me an address and I’ll send them out

Top Bottom