What's new

Done! 26mm Bulb Maggard SHD

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Thanks Sam, I was thinking of you yesterday when I was watching the Canadian Woman's soccer team play in the world cup.
I think that the Coach cost them the game.
Nope, not at all (re: coach). I am super proud of the girls, having watching many of them since they started in Canada's U16 and U18 program before joining the women's team.

Canada has always had a shortage of goal scorers. Sinclair is a welcome anomaly but nearing the end of her span (I hope she can stick around for another Olympics and WC, but she would be 40 then). Our other major threat was Tancredi, but she retired.

As for the PK, post-game interviews indicate that Sinclair made the decision not to take the kick on her own (having been stopped by the same keeper in a recent tnmt) and let Beckie (born in the US but with both parents Canadian) take the kick if she wanted to. A classy act by a classy lady.

Watching the game for a second time in the evening with my wife (I watched it live as well), the last 15 minutes show that Canada *can* attack all out and maintain near-crushing pressure against a very good team once they decide that it's at an all-or-nothing point in the game.

I'm happy with the games I have seen so far. Only one or two had some nasty play.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Nope, not at all (re: coach). I am super proud of the girls, having watching many of them since they started in Canada's U16 and U18 program before joining the women's team.

Canada has always had a shortage of goal scorers. Sinclair is a welcome anomaly but nearing the end of her span (I hope she can stick around for another Olympics and WC, but she would be 40 then). Our other major threat was Tancredi, but she retired.

As for the PK, post-game interviews indicate that Sinclair made the decision not to take the kick on her own (having been stopped by the same keeper in a recent tnmt) and let Beckie (born in the US but with both parents Canadian) take the kick if she wanted to. A classy act by a classy lady.

Watching the game for a second time in the evening with my wife (I watched it live as well), the last 15 minutes show that Canada *can* attack all out and maintain near-crushing pressure against a very good team once they decide that it's at an all-or-nothing point in the game.

I'm happy with the games I have seen so far. Only one or two had some nasty play.

I didn't see that about the pk choice I just assumed that it was the coach, I really was pulling hard for your girls
But Sweden played a very strategic game and is a really good side as they say.
France is going to be a very tough for the USA ,they have a very strong attack.

Sorry for upping this old thread but may I ask which one you prefer for face "painting". Maggard SHD bulb or fan?
Specifically face painting, not rotating movement.

Last edited:
Probably the bulb, both are really enjoyed.
Thank you.
I went ahead and ordered the 30mm SHD bulb. I received it and tried it, mounting it at 14mm, 12mm and eventually at 10mm (The knot is 60mm tall). The tips are as soft as the ones on the Fan version but when painting it's hard to bent (and it does not splay unless I really press hard). I am sure it will improve but it will need hard work. Beautiful knot but it is a tough guy.

Picture of the tough dude. As I said it is a beautiful knot.

IMG_5723.jpeg

Top Bottom