What's new

Don shaving cream

upload_2019-8-21_17-6-51.jpeg

I no longer have this cream from the Czech Republic and I don’t miss it either. The scent as I remember it was a peppermint chocolate type which started off nicely but then turned weird and unpleasant as my shave progressed. The lather was very good as well as stable and there was a mild menthol sensation. The postshave care left a lot to be desired. Would I buy this cream again? No.

Rick

It is not a bad cream but it is not a great one either. The scent is dark and green. When I say green I am not talking for something like proraso or Palmolive. Something like dirt plants I mean. As I remember is a scent that lasts through the shave.
Ok the post shave feel is not the best but I've seen worse creams in that aspect.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I’ve never heard of it before. Another one to add to the list. Thanks for the honest review.

View attachment 1010022

I no longer have this cream from the Czech Republic and I don’t miss it either. The scent as I remember it was a peppermint chocolate type which started off nicely but then turned weird and unpleasant as my shave progressed. The lather was very good as well as stable and there was a mild menthol sensation. The postshave care left a lot to be desired. Would I buy this cream again? No.

Rick
Never tried this one....

Top Bottom