What's new

Don Marco, back on my shelf -- Life is good!

I've had a tub of Don Marco for many years, and it's simply a product that is easy and pleasant to use. I have an extensive rotation so I imagine I'll have this tub for a number of years before I use it all up, and when I do I'll order another.

BTW - it is my Disney World soap when I stay in their resorts. Their old 'in-room' bath gels and shampoos had a citrus theme so Don Marco or Amici usually get the call when I head that direction for a vacation. Of course you finish off with some Florida Water :)

Don marco is one of RR soaps allong with XXX I always wanted to try got the triple X but never managed to find don marco here in Europe

Don marco is one of RR soaps allong with XXX I always wanted to try got the triple X but never managed to find don marco here in Europe
I think the TFS Bergamot & Neroli soap is pretty similar. Though the RR soap has some extra ingredients like argan oil.

proxy.php

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Razorock Don Marco is a nice pick me up soap, I enjoy the citrus scents and more than likely will have to use it for those dreary cold days this winter.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Razorock Don Marco is a nice pick me up soap, I enjoy the citrus scents and more than likely will have to use it for those dreary cold days this winter.

Wow! You just literally blew my mind! I always thought of Don Marco as a summer soap, and I've been using Tabac, and my new fave, Stirling Frankincense & Myrrh for fall/winter scents.

But you just made me think, why not use Don Marco on a dark and dreary winter morn as a psychological pick-me-up? A make me smile summer memory in the dead of winter? That is, quite simply,

brilliant.jpg

Why not some

cream.jpg

In the dead of winter, when I can hardly drag my sorry *** out of bed in the morning when the alarm goes off. Shuffle into the shave den and open a tub of Don Marco!! Just what the doctor ordered!

I'm surprised it never occurred to me, but we all tend to have discussions over seasonal scent preferences, and kind of stay in our boxes. You, sir, are a genius! I may use it tomorrow, I need to get away from F&M, it's sucking me into a daily addiction lately.

Top Bottom