What's new

DOMINO & HABANA creams

Thanks to fellow member JUANes94 I was able to score the 2 creams made by Alkaloid Cosmetics of Macedonia...The Etsy seller is located in Serbia , shipping took 3 weeks. Both of these creams provide a good lather,and both have pleasant manly scents . Sadly , they cut costs on the all metal tube, it is unsealed , so don't put these away for the future. It would be very easy to hermetically seal these all metal tubes , they really missed the chance to have a first class tube.
IMG_0502.JPG
IMG_0501.JPG
IMG_0500.JPG
IMG_0499.JPG

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks for sharing them with us Ron. They remind me of vintage shaving creams looking at the packaging.

Thanks to fellow member JUANes94 I was able to score the 2 creams made by Alkaloid Cosmetics of Macedonia...The Etsy seller is located in Serbia , shipping took 3 weeks. Both of these creams provide a good lather,and both have pleasant manly scents . Sadly , they cut costs on the all metal tube, it is unsealed , so don't put these away for the future. It would be very easy to hermetically seal these all metal tubes , they really missed the chance to have a first class tube.View attachment 1561201View attachment 1561202View attachment 1561203View attachment 1561204
How would you describe their scents and how do they perform?

Top Bottom