What's new

FS Dominica Bay Rum

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a sealed bottle of Dominica Bay Rum. A bottle recently sold on Ebay for $100/bottle. I'd like to offer it at $80 CONUS via Paypal G&S. I bought two bottles when it started to get hard to find. I am still going through my opened bottle, I don't reach for it often, although I do enjoy it when I do. But I'd like to clear some space in the den, and I've been wanting to add a razor to my collection, so this should help.

dominica.jpg

Thank you, friends. My first impulse was to list it on EBay for a higher price. It does seem to be unobtainium. I will leave it up here for a while before putting it up on EBay. I realize it will appeal to relatively few at this price, mainly collectors or aficionados with a budget that affords it.

Last edited:
Thank you, friends. My first impulse was to list it on EBay for a higher price. It does seem to be unobtainium. I will leave it up here for a while before putting it up on EBay. I realize it will appeal to relatively few at this price, mainly collectors or aficionados with a budget that affords it.
A little background on the reasons of its disappearance. Looks like by 2018 no production capabilities were intact anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom