What's new

Domenica Bay Rum

Domenica Bay Rum
C A Trading Company

Does anyone use Domenica? Green and white label is hard to find. I think they re-named the bottle to Grand Bay Rum and now offer the additional lime version. Can anyone who actually uses the product let me know where to source this product?

1656860798200.png

1656860607809.png

1656860575124.png

I have both and they are not the same. Dominica was the original and my understanding is it went out of business. How, I do not know since retailers I know personally used to import cases of it. A few years ago you could buy a bottle on Ebay for $100.00. No more, it is gone.

Grand Bay is currently produced and has its fans. It has wide distribution and at one time I was acquainted with the fellow who was importing it. Good guy who was related to the founders of West Coast Shaving. True story and a small world we live in.

Only Bay Rum I have is by this guy Scott who makes Cat O Nine Tails. It is the only aftershave I have for Bay Rum and I filled up two to make a vintage flask. Perfect for me. Every generation has their own products they like to use. Happy Independence Day.

Top Bottom