What's new

Does your sink space get overcrowded at times?

Granted, this doesn't generally happen to me, but currently, I'm testing a bunch of soap bases and bouncing back and forth between them to see how to evolve them, but still - I can't be the only one here with a sink crowded with products - am I?

IMG_20200124_100933.jpg

I just ordered another shelf for the wall. And there‘s a whole other wall that I haven’t used yet. Some of the clutter in my bathroom came from Groomatorium, thanks.
BTW, I’d be the first buyer of anything that you create that has the Gray Flannel scent. Just sayin.

Attachments

• CCED3E91-7E4E-4268-8FC9-E3D1341EFDBF.jpeg
    CCED3E91-7E4E-4268-8FC9-E3D1341EFDBF.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 38
  • B447ECAF-6549-4AA4-994C-B8440B6D5AA8.jpeg
    B447ECAF-6549-4AA4-994C-B8440B6D5AA8.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 36
BTW, I’d be the first buyer of anything that you create that has the Gray Flannel scent. Just sayin.

It may still be a while, but I am working with Paul Kiler (the perfumer that did Zoologist Rhino) to make a Grey Flannel inspired scent - not a dupe by any means, but something in the same family.

Granted, this doesn't generally happen to me, but currently, I'm testing a bunch of soap bases and bouncing back and forth between them to see how to evolve them, but still - I can't be the only one here with a sink crowded with products - am I?

View attachment 1055720

It’s be convenient if they all stacked together, where one became the lid for the next below. One tower off in the corner, with the side being labeled, no?

My sink is a pedestal sink, no counter top, so no place to stock supplies along with the sink. All supplies are on shelves or hanging on a rack for brushes and razors.

Nope. I have 1 soap, 1 aftershave, 1 brush, 1 beard oil, 1 beard balm & a scuttle on the counter. In the cabinet I have 1 DE, 1 SE & 1 straight with associated blades. In the closet, I have spare stock of all the above.

The soap I’m using or have used.
The last brush airing out.
Two razors hanging from a holder on the mirror.
My current shave bowl.
A small ceramic dish with top holding the blades.
I keep everything kept up.

Top Bottom