What's new

Does the Winning Razor have 10-32 threading?

Does the Winning Razor have 10-32 threading? I figured it might be easier to get that info here rather than trying to communicate with the company. I'm thinking of putting one of Maggard's handles on my Winning Razor.
Thank you, help is appreciated.

Yes it's 10-32 on the winning, merica, and Yates branded razors. The magards are m5 but should work, I was using a yaqi m5 on my winning. On the last sale at wet shaving club the merica was less expensive than a handle from Yates so I picked up a second merica just for the handle. I like the feel and grip of the merica handle, and the magnet is just cool also.

Yes it's 10-32 on the winning, merica, and Yates branded razors. The magards are m5 but should work, I was using a yaqi m5 on my winning. On the last sale at wet shaving club the merica was less expensive than a handle from Yates so I picked up a second merica just for the handle. I like the feel and grip of the merica handle, and the magnet is just cool also.
I just found this on Maggard's web site referring to their MR1 handle. I hope that means it's an exact fit, because that is what I was going for.
Handle Compatibility:
"The MR1 handle fits most double edge safety razor heads with a standard 10-32 thread."

Top Bottom