What's new

Does Mike’s Natural ever have samples in stock?

Has anyone ever seen Mike’s have samples in stock? I’ve been checking by his site at least once a week for the past number of months, and there never seems to be any samples in stock!

I’ve emailed once and didn’t hear back. I understand the business of life and all that. I’m also happy to continue to wait (patience being a virtue and all that 😜) just curious if anyone has had any luck? Try as I might I’ve yet been able to give him my money lol.

Might need to post a BST for Mike’s sample sizes lol. 🤷‍♂️

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
It's been a while, but I've bought samples from him. The best way to know when be gets things in stock is to follow him on Twitter.
This. He used to be, and I think still is, a college professor that makes soap in his spare time. When finals, midterms, or vacations happen he pretty much stops making soap for a while and focuses on his “real” job. His soaps are top notch and his Orange, Cedarwood, and black pepper literally smells good enough to eat.

This. He used to be, and I think still is, a college professor that makes soap in his spare time. When finals, midterms, or vacations happen he pretty much stops making soap for a while and focuses on his “real” job. His soaps are top notch and his Orange, Cedarwood, and black pepper literally smells good enough to eat.
Thank you Adam! I’ve read nothing but stellar reviews on his soap! Glad to hear his stuff is worth the wait! 😃🤙

He makes great soap. It’s the only thing I’ve been really using for the last decade almost.

I had samples years ago, but I think he doesn’t put as much effort in to attract a new client base as he used to. I haven’t seen samples, shave sticks or shampoo bars on his site for years.

I’ll keep buying from him until that’s no longer an option. I have a bunch hoarded so if that apocalypse ever comes I’ll look for a replacement then.

Agree with the others, soap making is a side gig for Mike. I've tried or owned most of the artisan soaps our there to date, and his stuff is still some of the best. His scents are more natural smelling too, no fragrance dupes, which I like. It's worth the wait, and maybe blind-buy a tub of his barbershop. Can't go wrong.

Top Bottom