What's new

Does Mantic Post Here ?

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU4lYcN6zEY[/youtube]

37 posts and only 2 have answered the OP's question.....oh wait. It's in the Clown House. That explains everything.

And I happen to like George Clooney. Maybe not as Batman or in Ocean's 12 or 13 (they kinda stink).

Hey George, see what you have to look forward to? You should see if Mantic has a celebrity discount. :shaving:
Actually, there *are* discounts when you drop my name:

Truefitt & Hill will take 15% when you shop online and use the checkout code of manticsblog, mensbiz.com.au will take off 20% when you use the code mantic at checkout, New York Shaving Company will lop off 20% when you use the code mantic at checkout (that one may expire soon though, its for the holidays)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, there *are* discounts when you drop my name:

Truefitt & Hill will take 15% when you shop online and use the checkout code of manticsblog, mensbiz.com.au will take off 20% when you use the code mantic at checkout, New York Shaving Company will lop off 20% when you use the code mantic at checkout (that one may expire soon though, its for the holidays)

I had no idea! Thank you Mantic. I shall tuck those codes away for future use. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom