What's new

Does it get any classier?

Decided to go into a T&H barbershop since I've not used any of their creams or balms in ages. Instead of gambling on expensive shaving items, I thought why not get some samples! A generous amount was given, and with a smile! Not to mention a beautiful bag to boot.

A+ T&H.. A+ indeed!

Attachments

• 1610310173379.jpeg
    1610310173379.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 52
T&H is a class act. They’d be even classier if they brought back the rose and lavender creams.

Ah yes, the Rose was the best out of all rose creams I tried. I do miss that. I never bought the lavender for some odd reason. Probably because I had too many lavenders at the time. But I'm sure it was great.

Unfortunately, I did not! Would have been nice for sure.

On a side note, am I crazy, or is 1805 pretty much identical to TOBS Avocado?

And the dry down of Grafton ASB is reminding me heavily of AOS Sandalwood Cream and EDT.

I'd have to say that although Apsley is basically Windsor, I like it because I love TdH.

I would never buy Limes, U.C., Sandalwood, or Trafalgar.

Oh how I really do miss T&H Rose!

Last edited:
Decided to go into a T&H barbershop since I've not used any of their creams or balms in ages. Instead of gambling on expensive shaving items, I thought why not get some samples! A generous amount was given, and with a smile! Not to mention a beautiful bag to boot.

Absolutely lovely !!! Enjoy !

Absolutely lovely !!! Enjoy !

Thanks! I was going to wait to shave with them, but I was too impatient, and cracked them open. I know the creams won't go bad though so I will get around to them one by one. Most likely shave with 1805 tomorrow and see if it is indeed, like the TOBS Avocado.

A+ T&H.. A+ indeed!

Good man!! That is definitely on my ’Post-Pandemic To-Do list!’ :a29:

Top Bottom