What's new

Does being famous mean do what you want??

well guys here is another case of the famous doing any thing they want . with out any thought to who they hurt or kill .

Hulk Hogans son Nick got into another car accident that has almost killed his friend and left him injured . this kid is 17 years old wanted to be a drift racer and now has wrecked another car .

Hulk Hogan is breathing a sigh of relief about now.

That's because his teenage son, Nick Bollea, was released on Monday from a hospital in Clearwater, Florida, and is now recovering at home, one day after a car wreck left the 17-year-old seriously injured and another male passenger clinging to his life.

"My son Nick and a friend were involved in a car accident last night. Nick suffered minor injuries and has been treated and released from the hospital. At this time, his friend, John Graziano remains hospitalized," said the pro-wrestling superstar's wife, Linda Hogan, in a statement.

Wayne Shelor, a spokesman for the Clearwater Police Department, said Bollea was behind the wheel of a yellow Toyota Supra and driving at a high rate of speed at approximately 7:30 p.m. Sunday when he lost control on a four-lane highway in downtown Clearwater. The car's rear tires jumped a raised median, sending the vehicle spinning into a palm tree.

Firefighters on the scene subsequently extracted the men from the tangle of metal, and they were treated on the scene by paramedics before being taken by helicopter to Bayfront Medical Center in nearby St. Petersburg.

Bollea's injuries were described as non-life threatening, while his friend, 22-year-old John Graziano, was listed in critical condition.

Local station Tampa Bay News 10 interviewed witnesses who claimed the Hogan Knows Best star was racing a silver Dodge Viper at the time of the crash.

However, Shelor declined to speculate on the cause of the horrific accident, pending the outcome of an investigation. Authorities have also ruled out alcohol as a possible factor. No charges have been filed.

Bollea is best known to tube viewers as Nick Hogan on VH1's popular reality series, Hogan Knows Best, on which he appears with his famous dad, mom Linda, and sister Brooke.

The family said they're praying for a full and speedy recovery for Graziano.

Added Linda Hogan: "Nick is currently at the hospital with John and his family. His sole concern is for the well being of his friend. On behalf of my family, we ask that your thoughts and prayers be with John and his loved ones."

Nicks Driving record (mind you he has been only driving for a year)

Since September, 2006 which includes his recent incident, 17-year-old Nick has been busted four times for unlawful speeding, and received four points on his license.

Nick has been caught in the past driving 115 mph in a 70 mph zone, 57mph in a 30zone and 106mph in a 70 zone and he has only had his license for one year

Surely this recent accident should stop him speeding in the future.

When I was 16, 17 I did the same things this kid did. Only difference, I was lucky enough to never get stopped by cops, and never involved in any kind of accident. I did them for the same reasons I suspect Hogan's kid did: not because I was rich and famous, but because I was young and thought I was invulnerable.

When I was 16, 17 I did the same things this kid did. Only difference, I was lucky enough to never get stopped by cops, and never involved in any kind of accident. I did them for the same reasons I suspect Hogan's kid did: not because I was rich and famous, but because I was young and thought I was invulnerable.

+1

But at the same time, I paid for any trouble I landed myself into. If I had been busted or had wrecked like him, my parents would have made me drop those keys in a hurry.

We've all done stupid things in our youth. But with those kind of violations, there is no reason for this kid to still have a valid licence. Does he have to kill someone before anyone realises this? For his dad being such a big tough man, he should maybe try explaining to his son that his action's have consequences, and maybe give him a few atomic leg drops to drive it into his skull.

All i know is in new york if you are going 100 mph your license is gone and so is your car .plus if you get any moving violation with in the first 6 months of getting your license it is gone till you hit 21 I believe . I missed that by a few days got a ticket 6 months 5 days after I got my license

If this was not hulks kid he would have lost his licenses a long time ago .And it is a shame that nothing will be done to him unless he ends up killing some one .

This kid is 17 wants to be a drifter and his father buys him the fastest street legal car he wants this will not be a good combination . Hulk should take away revoke his driving privileges and give him a good old beat down .

Nick

We've all done stupid things in our youth. But with those kind of violations, there is no reason for this kid to still have a valid licence. Does he have to kill someone before anyone realises this? For his dad being such a big tough man, he should maybe try explaining to his son that his action's have consequences, and maybe give him a few atomic leg drops to drive it into his skull.

Good one, Matt. That made me laugh out loud. Thanks. :thumbup:

I agree that because he's famous he may receive preferential treatment. However, I don't believe that he did this because he's famous. I know people who drive at outrageous speeds all the time and they're neither rich nor famous.

People do stupid ****. You just don't hear about it because they aren't famous and no one cares outside of their circle.

As a survivor of a horrible car crash in which I wasn't driving in the last twp months, I don't think this is fair. This kid screwed up, he's a kid, it was an accident. Thank God they are both alive. I know if my friend who was driving and often drives to fast if something had happened to me he'd be devastated. Blaming this young man isn't fair even if he wasn't behaving in the best way. I acknowledge he was being irresponsible but this blame isn't fair until all the facts come out. Just to be clear, some blame is definately, without a doubt appropriate. I also believe he deserves some punishment as well. In addition this particular case, I don't believe this is a celebrity problem, now Lindsay Lohan, that's another story, but this case can happen to any kid with a fast car America.

One final thing, one of my good friends comes from a very wealthy prominent family and another of his ultra wealthy friends was given a Viper on his 18th birthday, 2 hours later, he and his girlfriend were dead and they couldn't find all of her body. A Viper is one of the most dangerous cars that a non-expert can drive, you should read stats on crashes in these cars it's ridiculous. I don't know if anyone here drives a very high powered car, but if so please be careful.

Also this young man wanted to be a race car driver, (which is a dangerous wannabe career unless you are very good) he wasn't a real racecar driver. I do not believe he was qualified to drive a car like a Viper.

Edit: I posted about my crash recently, but if you didn't know, it was a single car crash, at a reasonable speed and no alcohol or drugs were involved. It was one of those cases you take your eyes off the road for only a second and very bad things can happen. Thank God we both walked away. But my friend was knocked briefly unconscious while the car rolled over and yelling for him and not hearing anything back, while only for a few seconds was the longest of my life, and I know even though he was driving and in all reality did cause the crash if it had been the other way around it would have been mutual.

Edit: I posted about my crash recently, but if you didn't know, it was a single car crash, at a reasonable speed and no alcohol or drugs were involved. It was one of those cases you take your eyes off the road for only a second and very bad things can happen. Thank God we both walked away. But my friend was knocked briefly unconscious while the car rolled over and yelling for him and not hearing anything back, while only for a few seconds was the longest of my life, and I know even though he was driving and in all reality did cause the crash if it had been the other way around it would have been mutual.

I'm from the neighborhood where those five high school girls were killed in an accident, and watching a whole community grieve has me pretty sensitive to such issues. The driver was violating the conditions of her permit, and she was texting back and forth within seconds of the accident. She crashed into a truck as she swerved after passing a slower vehicle. There were no drugs, alcohol, or excessive speed involved. The driver's inattention pretty much caused the death of four other girls. There's very little wiggle room for blame.

Driving is the most dangerous thing any of us are likely to ever do (unless we're in the military or law enforcement). I wish there were some way to get this across to young and old drivers. I see people doing the stupidest things every day; I'm sure most of you could say the same.

I won't condone the young man's behavior, yet I do feel sorry for him. How else are you supposed to act at 17 with a $100K car in your possesion? you tell your dad you want to race cars for a living before you even get a license, and then you have a car that can go faster than any other on the market . I blame the parents who didn't instill in him that drving a car is a humbling thing to do. Driving requires respect and attention at all times, and he just didn't know that.

All i know is in new york if you are going 100 mph your license is gone and so is your car .plus if you get any moving violation with in the first 6 months of getting your license it is gone till you hit 21 I believe . I missed that by a few days got a ticket 6 months 5 days after I got my license

If this was not hulks kid he would have lost his licenses a long time ago .And it is a shame that nothing will be done to him unless he ends up killing some one .

This kid is 17 wants to be a drifter and his father buys him the fastest street legal car he wants this will not be a good combination . Hulk should take away revoke his driving privileges and give him a good old beat down .

Nick

That is similar to what the laws are like here in Wisconsin. It's called the graduated license system or something like that. Basically you are on driving probation until you are 18, then you fall under the same 12 point system like everyone else. I think it's pretty strict, you get one violation, any more and your license is suspended.

I am, and come from a family of speed demons. I took my driving test in father's Porsche. However, I've been to the BMW M driving school 3 times and have a pretty good deal of track time. I've also been riding motorcycles since I was in diapers, so I'm pretty comfortable in anything with wheels and a motor. So if this kid wants to be a a racer, fine! Buy the kid his own private track and let him drive like a maniac there instead of on the interstate! Not like they don't have the money!

As his father, it's Hulk's responsibility for knowing if he is mature, and capable enough to be driving these cars. Obviously he isn't. If I pulled this kind of stuff, and was this wreckless at his age my father would have took the keys and told me the next time I can drive a car is the day I move out!

snip...

A If I pulled this kind of stuff, and was this wreckless at his age my father would have took the keys and told me the next time I can drive a car is the day I move out!

If it was me that would have been the lesser of my problems if my father found me doing any thing like that .

My father would have beat the heck out of me

Nick

Top Bottom