What's new

Does B&B still support polls?

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I believe you start creating the thread then scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see "Post a poll".

Screenshot_2020-06-30 Post thread.png

I've not started one however so I could be wrong. You can try it in the Post Testing Area and see how it works.

Reactions: Jim
  1. Is it still possible to view your personal galley?
  2. Can I copy/paste a post from my testing area to a forum?

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
1: I dont know.

2: You can copy/paste from anything, I believe. I've done it from Notepad, but you'll need to check the formatting after pasting it. Bullet Points and such things may not paste if not originally typed in the same format. A second proof read never hurts anyway.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Tap the menu icon at top of page. Scroll to Gallery. Tap the down arrow. You should see an option to view your media.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Can I copy/paste a post from my testing area to a forum?

Well, there's always the literal cut and paste you do with your mouse and "ctrl + c" and all that sort of thing.

But ...

if the post has the "like +quote reply" functions appearing underneath it, you can just click the "+quote" and then you "bring it with you" to wherever else you go to post. Clicking the "insert quotes" button will bring it up for insertion.

Well, there's always the literal cut and paste you do with your mouse and "ctrl + c" and all that sort of thing.

But ...

if the post has the "like +quote reply" functions appearing underneath it, you can just click the "+quote" and then you "bring it with you" to wherever else you go to post. Clicking the "insert quotes" button will bring it up for insertion.
Thanks. That works.

Top Bottom