What's new

Does anyone use Harry's products on a daily basis?

So I've been using Harry's face wash and body wash and it's actually worked really well for me. I haven't actually tried their razors yet but I was just wondering if anyone is using any of the Harry's line on a regular basis and do you enjoy it.

A belated Welcome to B&B, Sir Shattered dreams!!

I was gifted a Harry's kit from a friend last year.
It shaved quite decent, very comparable to my Gillette Fusion, and was enjoyable.
Altho I pif'd it later.

harry's gillette muehle april 15 2020 b.jpg

I bought a Harry's razor a number of years back planned for use as a travel razor. Personally I didn't care for it. The schick hydro went back in the dopp kit after a couple trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bought a Harrys razor and used it twice, at one time, first and last. At the time my Schick Hydro or a throw away blue was much better. Started DE a year ago, will not go back.

Razor was all right. Bodywash i really liked but nothing to write home about.

As always, if you found something that really works for you, stick with it until it doesnt.

The Harry’s razor was the worst I have ever used. I bled like crazy. Two uses and gave the whole kit to my dad.

The foam and other similar products are ok but not much better than Gillette IMO.

nope i use my own in this world we live in why would i take the risk i dont know who Harry has been hanging out with .

I use Harry's face wash (peppermint) in the shower on the days that I shave. It is exfoliating and does a great face prep. I use what is left on my hands to exfoliate my feet, and it works great. I only shave every 2 to 3 days, therefore I do not use it every day...as it may be a little to harsh for daily use. The face wash has an exhilarating scent profile which I like. The original tubes had a removable cap, which I liked. They changed the top, to a cap which is not removable (to save cost), and I do not like it. I still use it, since the face wash itself, is an excellent product, IMO. I do not like the Harry's shave cream and aftershave balm scent profile. The balm is a good performing product though.

Top Bottom