What's new

Does anyone try Gillette 7 0'clock yellow pack?

I forget to ask everyone. Does anyone try Gillette 7 O'Clock yellow pack?
how was it? It is good blade? was it smooth and sharp? Should I try it and like it? let me know? are these comfortable blade when you shave?

Chris:confused:

I had some that were great, the last 100 pack I got from A....n is total garbage.....kind of rusted, irregular edge and ROUGH....unusable!!! wasted $$

I forget to ask everyone. Does anyone try Gillette 7 O'Clock yellow pack?
how was it? It is good blade? was it smooth and sharp? Should I try it and like it? let me know? are these comfortable blade when you shave?

Chris:confused:
You should try them for yourself, sorry, there's no substitute for first hand experience. The tryablade.com service will let you build your own sampler pack. So, for instance you could try 7' O'clock yellow, Nacet, Perma-Sharp Super, Gillette Platinum, Gillette Silver Blue, etc. and compare them with your own razors.

Take the BIC Chrome for example. For everyone that loves them, another person will say they were one of the worst blades for them. It makes no sense, but you see this happen all the time.

The questions you ask are irrelevant. You should try the blades. What we tell you about the blade doesn't matter.

I do hope he discovered whether he likes them, or not. He's had 11 years since he posted his question. If he's still on the fence about whether to get the blades, or not, I would hate to see how he handles a major purchase!
wd-1.jpeg

Come back. Return to us!

Top Bottom