What's new

Does anyone still rank their RR Game Changer .84 as best?

Still one of the best in your den?

• Yes

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters
I have used most razors RR ..

most of them were good for me, but I only left the ones I'm happy with.

GC. 84 OC, 84.JAWS, Wunderbar.

Unfortunately Lupo. The 95 did not live up to my expectations, was not the best razor and was returned

I haven't used my .84 in a while, but I have taken the .68 out for a spin recently. I think I should rectify that, especially since I've got 3 days of growth on my face right now.
Let me know how it goes. I shaved with the .84 for the first time yesterday and I got the closest shave of my life. And the .84 always has perfect blade reveal on both sides, unlike the Merkur 34c I was previously using.

I have used most razors RR ..

most of them were good for me, but I only left the ones I'm happy with.

GC. 84 OC, 84.JAWS, Wunderbar.

Unfortunately Lupo. The 95 did not live up to my expectations, was not the best razor and was returned
What all did you not like about the Lupo .95?

What all did you not like about the Lupo .95?

After so many positive reviews, I expected a really very efficient shave,
The machine is good, I'm not saying that I'll be bad for everyone.
I like very efficient shaving, but with Lupo I miss it a bit.

Everyone may have a different opinion and feeling about shaving.
Lupo did not surprise me with anything special and I have several razors that shave me more effectively, so

That is why I returned to my colleague and thanked him

After so many positive reviews, I expected a really very efficient shave,
The machine is good, I'm not saying that I'll be bad for everyone.
I like very efficient shaving, but with Lupo I miss it a bit.

Everyone may have a different opinion and feeling about shaving.
Lupo did not surprise me with anything special and I have several razors that shave me more effectively, so

That is why I returned to my colleague and thanked him
It's cool if you didn't like it I was just wondering. What razors satisfy you when you shave?

M

Member 113878

One thing I disliked about the Merkur 34c is the crappy blade alignment. 96% of the time I always had to take time to get the blade reveal equal on both sides.
Thanks for the followup!
That's strange, I get the opposite with mine.

Thanks for the follow-up!
That's strange, I get the opposite with mine.
I didn't even notice it at first until I started trying to shave more often. Only one side of the razor would shave hair at a lower length. I think it has something to do with how the razors are made. That's another reason why I went with a CNC-made razor.

It's cool if you didn't like it I was just wondering. What razors satisfy you when you shave?

Some of my favorites: DSC Z0 (in my opinion a bit more efficient than R41), Muhle R41, iKon B1 Standard, RR Wunderbar, Yaqi Knight Helmet, Yaqi SLANT, Yaqi Beast.

Of course, I also like other ... blackbird, Yates Precision, .... and others ... It's a bit softer but still efficient .. 👍

I love RazoRock Game Changer 84 Open Comb as it is my most efficient DE razor and usable for daily use as well.

I used Lupo 95 for a few weeks, and it is more refined in efficiency without going overboard on blade feel.

I loved it and so it has become my new favorite razor from RazoRock.

I will however put this point forward that when some razor becomes a new favorite (in my case) doesn't necessarily mean that previously preferred razors become obsolete for me.

Those razors were chosen for some characteristics, and the new favorite may offer more if it, unless the new favorite is miles ahead, the previous favorite will not get discarded easily.

In this case of Lupo 95 becoming new favorite will not be enough to make the Game Changer 84 Open Comb obsolete enough to replace it.

Ps: I don't hoard or collect razors and keep a very tight leash on my razor purchases.

Some of my favorites: DSC Z0 (in my opinion a bit more efficient than R41), Muhle R41, iKon B1 Standard, RR Wunderbar, Yaqi Knight Helmet, Yaqi SLANT, Yaqi Beast.

Of course, I also like other ... blackbird, Yates Precision, .... and others ... It's a bit softer but still efficient .. 👍
Nice list. I'm glad you mentioned that RR Wunderbar because I had copied and pasted it earlier but accidentally copied something else over it and forgot about it. Razor Rock is killing it.

Top Bottom